Verified Expert in Finance
Gabriel has extensive experience working in the strategy and operations teams of the two largest consulting firms in the world, Deloitte and PwC. He was involved in many challenging projects, including the elaboration of an important governmental strategy regarding the transition from coal.
Status Report – Letter to Investors
As-is Analysis – Governmental Strategy
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Raised a grant of $110,000 in the first 30 days after the idea moment.
- Built a robust but complex live streaming application, user profile application, 3D pseudo-metaverse, and other automation, all in under six months and for under 50% of the average market cost.
- Accompanied over ten events and collaborated with over 100 artists before the platform launch, which is still in development.
- Produced $5,000 in 30 days with the proof of concept before beginning the development of the platform's beta version.
Senior Management Consultant
- Elaborated a complex economic regional strategy for the transition from coal in a region with over 100,000 inhabitants. Multiple documents are publicly available on a ministry website (https://mfe.gov.ro/).
- Created the context for developing a digital assets practice inside the organization.
- Offered management consulting services for multiple industrial companies.
- Provided post-merger integration services for two large industrial players.
- Conducted public presentations dedicated to digitization and adopting innovative business models based on digital assets registered in distributed ledgers.
- Promoted asset tokenization and the use of non-fungible digital tokens.
Chief Executive Officer
The Society of Energy Engineers in Romania
- Increased the organization's revenues by 500% and the number of members by 300% during the three-year mandate.
- Planned, organized, commanded, coordinated, and controlled projects that supported the organization's mission.
- Developed the organization's activity based on strategic projects.
- Ensured compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Developed and maintained relations with all the stakeholders.
- Elaborated multiple business strategies for some of the largest energy companies in Eastern Europe with activities in all verticals.
- Built multiple financial models together with the clients' financial departments, helping them with improving the assumptions used.
- Obtained new insights about various markets based on secondary data correlated with historical events and context.
- Analyzed and evaluated the Sustainable Development Solutions for 2017-2030 in relation to the market context and the place and role of the company in the energy field for a large oil company.
- Offered consultancy services for better commercial and technical conditions for access to poles owned by distribution system operators as support for electronic communication networks.
- Optimized the connection process to a distribution system operator's network.
- Collaborated on the study titled "Impact of the Black Sea Oil & Gas Offshore Projects on the Romanian Economy."
- Engaged in a secondment of 2.5 months in a large telecom operator's financial controlling and reporting department.
- Wrote a brief analysis of the privatization process for a large oil and gas company.
- Analyzed the market conditions for renewable energy producers in Romania.
Master's Degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration
The Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Politehnica University of Bucharest - Bucharest, Romania
Udacity Nanodegree - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Udacity Nanodegree - Business Analytics with Alteryx, Tableau and Power BI
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring