Verified Expert in Finance
Management Consulting Expert
Nikki has four years of management consulting experience while working for Boston Consulting Group, where she focused on consumer and technology work. Her projects spanned from data-driven brand development and new market entry to a complete digital transformation. After earning business administration and engineering degrees, Nikki obtained her MBA from the Wharton School of Pennsylvania University. She loves freelancing to provide leverage and find value for clients during challenging times.
Consumer Brand Intern
- Built brand strategy for the consumer unit launch, researched product fit, defined target user, and created brand 'house' such as mission, vision, and values, resulting in content, marketing strategies, and brand book.
- Helped to create the series A pitch deck with $14 million raised to date.
- Supported CEO in day-to-day strategy, finance, and fundraising tasks.
- Performed category deep dive to develop investment theses within the non-alcoholic beverage sector.
- Developed a board deck for the portfolio company to present a turnaround strategy preparing for future fundraising.
- Evaluated 50+ food tech companies for presentation and strategic investment recommendations to the investment committee.
Boston Consulting Group
- Developed brand growth strategy by creating product roadmaps through brand and product re-positioning, using big-data tools to identify emotional and functional drivers of purchase and related market size, leading to a new eCommerce brand launch.
- Improved pricing and product strategy by conducting more than 18% comps in category after nine quarters of decline, leveraging 4TB of transaction data, consumer survey, and competitive analysis to understand customer needs and purchasing behavior.
- Generated R scripts to automate weekly measurement reports of pilot store metrics and worked with a cross-functional team of data scientists, brand managers, and restaurant operators to pilot and implement forecasts in 3,000 stores.
- Transformed store labor optimization delivery into multiple flexible, actionable Tableau visualizations with daily optimized schedule and shift duration by type to inform 500+ manager's staffing.
- Ranked in the top 10% of the class in the annual review process.
World Food Programme
- Informed and prepared the director's perspective on the impact of frontier technologies on the future of food and WFP's resulting strategic guidance for chief executive board meetings and major conferences.
- Researched, designed, and wrote concept notes on the applications and benefits of blockchain to the greater UN System, proposing how to leverage WFP's current platform to create a humanitarian blockchain ecosystem.
- Worked cross-functionally to prepare the director for international conferences, including Davos World Economic Forum.
Master's Degree in Engineering
The University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA, USA
Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA, USA
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Chapel Hill, NC, USA