Product Manager, Strategy2018 - 2019PayLease
- Increased the predictability of managing multiple development teams in executing the roadmap.
- Identified opportunities based on data and market research and planned roadmaps based on the highest impact on business goals.
- Created users stories, wireframes, and prototypes based on requirements gathered from various stakeholders—increasing cohesion and eliminating the guessing game for engineers.
- Worked with marketing, sales, client success, and engineering to drive success at every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Created value propositions and built business cases to illustrate ROI potential, focusing efforts on the right products and positioning them for success.
- Led the UX team to deliver the most engaging and profitable user experience. Analyzed user behavior and delivered features leading to more transactions per user and higher overall satisfaction.
- Analyzed internal and external data to allow the organization to make better, fact-based decisions.
Chief Product Officer2007 - 2018SchoolTube
- Created solutions that attracted users in 75,000 schools and $9 million in venture capital.
- Collaborated with engineers in translating ideas into viable solutions.
- Converted the development team from Waterfall to Agile—increasing predictability and efficiency.
- Acted as an ambassador between engineering, sales, third parties, and the like to keep everyone on the same page and to keep working towards the same goals.
- Made data-driven decisions about the direction of product and investment for the right products/features.
- Managed software development process; built roadmaps, wrote user stories, managed sprints, and releases.
- Developed go-to-market plans to encourage the adoption of new products/features leading to 100% YOY growth.
- Identified and drove adoption of productivity tools that enable collaboration, transparency, and execution through complex projects.
- Pitched to investors, closed clients and sponsors, and presented to the board of directors to sell the value of the company, our vision, and product offering.