Product Manager2018 - PRESENTCTS Eventim
- Created the roadmap and conducted market research.
- Formed the UX design and conducted usability research and testing.
- Integrated and reviewed the existing technology.
- Prepared the launching of the MVP.
- Acted as the product owner and implemented scrum and agile coaching.
Product Manager2016 - 2018Aquatic Informatics
- Conducted market analysis and competitive assessments.
- Visited customers and attended conferences.
- Developed a roadmap with prioritization—aligning with a broader company strategy and sister products.
- Acted as the market expert/proxy for development team—essentially the product owner for scrum.
- Collaborated with marketing and the customer support team.
- Supported project kickoffs especially for data migration and integration.
- Led teams.
Product Owner2014 - 2016Aquatic Informatics
- Owned and created user stories.
- Solved market problems.
- Created a domain model and requirements analysis.
- Helped to form the UI/UX design by holding usability workshops with customers.
- Acted as an interim product manager by creating a competitive analysis and defining the roadmap prioritization.
- Implemented stakeholder/customer validation of new design ideas and feature before building them.
- Acted as the market expert for water quality domain by conducting market research, visiting customers, and attending conferences.
- Helped with pre-sales, RFI/RFP process.
- Summarized the completed research and development to apply for state/government funded tax credits.
Project Manager | Integration Specialist2013 - 2014Aquatic Informatics
- Project-managed a large-scale system implementation.
- Oversaw and managed contractors and third-party development.
- Analyzed the requirements, gaps, and business process by conducting onsite workshops with customers for the project kick-off.
- Supported the EOI/RFP process and documentation (tech sales).
- Integrated a system and migrated data.
Business Analyst2011 - 2013Syscon Justice Systems
- Conducted a requirements analysis and set up a toolchain.
- Acted as the product owner for a sub-domain system security and offender housing (scrum).
- Helped to develop the UI/UX design.
- Defined and specified the domain model, services, and business processes.
- Conducted a gap analysis for the RFP process.
IT Consultant2008 - 2011Xenium AG
- Wrote out the specifications of the business processes specifically the interfaces to existing CRM solutions.
- Took ownership of the large-scale business architecture.
- Held workshops with international customers and stakeholders for further requirements analysis and elicitation.
- Acted as the domain expert for sales and led the sub-domain on an international CRM enterprise project.
- Designed a UAT and implemented it with interfacing systems.
- Led a team for smaller development projects (approximately six people).