Verified Expert in Product Management
Paula is an experienced digital age leader, bridging businesses, customer centricity, marketing, and technology. With her visionary and at the same time, hands-on approach and attitude, she can successfully lead a range of business and development themes. Her most vital abilities are future strategy and vision, innovation and new product development, growth, strategic marketing, and branding as a product leader.
- Worked as an independent board member since 12/2021.
- Supported the company in creating and enabling growth.
- Advised the company in strategic focus and decision making.
- Designed, facilitated, and crystallized company vision and strategy.
- Professionalized and established board work as an independent board member.
- Brought in digital business, marketing, international, customer experience, branding, and business development expertise.
- Supported in creating an inspiring and focused pitch deck and story for VCs.
- Assisted in fundraising activities and discussions with VCs.
- Helped to crystallize product positioning and communication for fundraising.
- Created and crystallized the vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Applied Scrum ceremonies and product management processes. Implemented continuous improvement practices, as well as customer insight and data-driven development.
- Initiated user acquisition and marketing activities, growth establishment, and proven business-market fit.
Senior Specialist Product Management | Program Director | Business Development Manager
- Led the company's Agile product management, Agile PM training and coaching, and Agile PM community. Created a PM playbook for OP from discovery to delivery. Co-designed and co-delivered courses in design and product thinking at the OP Academy.
- Headed the launch of a new online banking site, Op.fi, and was accountable for the market launch. Actively changed the program management into an Agile setup and work method with data-driven decision-making.
- Established the remote digital development unit for the OP with an Agile and customer-centric operating model. Acted as a member of the site management team and oversaw digital sales-related activities.
- Acted as a management consultant for a digital channel customer dialogue strategy. Executed and managed a team of two consultants.
- Co-founded a community with a mission to share, spread, and breed new, brave leadership needed to build future-proof businesses.
- Presented global trends in the financial sector and facilitated a strategy workshop for a digital technology agency.
Global Marketing Director
- Managed Habbo's global marketing and brand strategies, processes, and tools. Operated a model for global versus local marketing setup.
- Developed marketing KPIs and ROI metrics for Habbo Hotel.
- Oversaw new product business development and user acquisition through a mobile social media application called Bobba.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Oversaw profit and loss responsibility for Finland as a commercial entity, reporting to the regional vice president. Held country manager responsibility, including product portfolio optimization and sales development.
- Developed and implemented a new operating model for Finland as a satellite market in cooperation with the local distributor.
- Ran regional brand and product management for Airwaves, Hubba Bubba, and Juicy Fruit, including participating in Wrigley's global marketing team. Managed pan-Nordic projects and strategies as well as regional marketing budget responsibility.
International Account Manager
- Codeveloped an international post-production network for a global FMCG client.
- Oversaw an above-the-line advertising project and account management.
- Cocreated positioning and branding strategies and launch plans.
New Online Banking Portal Market Launchhttp://www.op.fi
Led the launch of op.fi, an online banking service with approximately ten million monthly active users.
Futures Research in Futures Research
Turku School of Economics of the University of Turku - Turku, Finland
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
University of Oulu - Oulu, Finland
Certified Board Member
Chamber of Commerce
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring