Product Manager | Strategist2019 - PRESENTAvinew
- Worked with Avinew to define their overall product experience and roadmap through storyboarding with user stories.
- Collaborated with teams to implement the development process and workflow using Trello, which brought together design, development, and product management teams.
- Defined the project plan with teams and ensured correct features and delivery of the front-end app and back-end services platform.
- Coached junior product and engineering teams to help improve operational and strategic thinking.
- Managed the bi-weekly Scrum meetings to ensure all teams were on track.
Chief Strategist2014 - PRESENTSundaram Applied Technologies
- Developed various strategies (product and technology-focused).
- Oversaw and managed the software development of a number of projects for clients.
- Constructed a prototype, developed market plans and competitor analysis, and managed software development.
- Planned out the projects, including milestones, deadlines, and so on.
- Planned, developed, and launched various software for mobile and desktop.
Product Manager2020 - 2022Bonasano
- Worked with the founder to validate the product vision and define an MVP. Starting my competitive review for the client has saved the company from developing something that already exists, and we have pivoted to a new vision for the product.
- Developed the vision and roadmap for the product and identified the scope of MVP. Iterating through this as we refine the market-product fit.
- Built out a prototype MVP and saved the client money and time by utilizing low/no-code solutions to expedite the MVP process and fast forward to user feedback and solution iteration.
- Developed the product vision canvas and helped the client envision (and revise) the product.
Product Manager2019 - 2021Weavy
- Consulted to help the Weavy team to develop their product roadmaps and product feature plan, manage project goals, and organize the development activities.
- Worked with the team to define internal process improvements, product pricing, and competitive analysis.
- Managed the sales team with technical software and developed and implemented sales plans.
Product Manager, Strategist2018 - 2019Invotech AB
- Researched the market and competition.
- Obtained management and board approval for a new technology and marketing strategy that differentiated the company offering in the marketplace.
- Designed and implemented a program of improvements covering product definition, customer focus, and Agile software development planning.
- Developed the execution plan, product strategy, and marketing and sales plan.
- Refined the technology plan.
- Worked mainly remotely and onsite in Sweden as needed.
Product Strategist2018 - 2018Wine Acuity
- Performed product management.
- Constructed a software prototype.
- Implemented Agile software development.
- Conducted customer testing.
- Composed and carried out a technology plan.
IT Consultant2017 - 2018Farmers and Merchants Bank
- Solved a critical personnel situation with an underperforming IT team.
- Reviewed team capabilities, structure, management methods, and internal processes.
- Developed personnel and organization structure recommendations.
- Mentored team and facilitated improvement in communication within IT and across organization.
- Provided advice in areas of long term technology planning and in disaster recovery initiatives.
Director Innovation and Technology2015 - 20181st Century Bank
- Was brought in to improve IT operations and lead new IT initiatives.
- Reviewed technology systems, software, processes and team capabilities.
- Implemented new technology initiatives such as cloud, security, and disaster recovery.
- Developed personnel plans and recruited new staff.
- Established an IT infrastructure that was commended by the CEO and executive team.
- Provided research technology options.
Strategy2007 - 2016Future Position X
- Provided strategic, marketing, and technology advice to the CEO.
- Developed various funding proposals. A notable one was the ten-year business strategy that was made for submission to the Swedish government funding agency (Vinnova). It ended up winning first place which resulted in $40 million worth of funding for over the next decade.
- Created and implemented reporting and KPI dashboards for the board.
- Developed the business, product plans, and business reporting KPI dashboards.
- Managed projects.