Product Manager | Strategist2019 - PRESENTAvinew
- Worked with Avinew to define their overall product experience and product roadmap through storyboarding method with user stories.
- Collaborated with teams to implement development process and workflow (using Trello), that brings together design, development, and product management teams.
- Defined, with teams, the project plan and ensure correct features and delivery of both front end app and back end services platform.
- Coached junior product and engineering teams to help improve operational and strategic thinking.
- Managed the bi-weekly Scrum meetings to ensure all teams were on track.
Product Manager2019 - PRESENTWeavy
- Consulted to help the Weavy team to develop their product roadmaps and product feature plan, manage project goals, and organize the development activities.
- Worked with the team to define internal process improvements, product pricing, and competitive analysis.
Chief Strategist2014 - PRESENTSundaram Applied Technologies
- Developed various strategies (product and technology-focused).
- Oversaw and managed the software development.
- Constructed a prototype.
- Planned out the projects (milestones, deadlines, and so on).
Product Manager, Strategist2018 - 2019Invotech AB
- Researched the market and competition.
- Obtained management and board approval for a new technology and marketing strategy that differentiated the company offering in the marketplace.
- Designed and implemented a program of improvements covering product definition, customer focus, and Agile software development planning.
- Developed the execution plan, product strategy, and marketing and sales plan.
- Refined the technology plan.
- Worked mainly remotely and onsite in Sweden as needed.
Product Strategist2018 - 2018Wine Acuity
- Performed product management.
- Constructed a software prototype.
- Implemented Agile software development.
- Conducted customer testing.
- Composed and carried out a technology plan.
IT Consultant2017 - 2018Farmers and Merchants Bank
- Solved a critical personnel situation with an underperforming IT team.
- Reviewed team capabilities, structure, management methods, and internal processes.
- Developed personnel and organization structure recommendations.
- Mentored team and facilitated improvement in communication within IT and across organization.
- Provided advice in areas of long term technology planning and in disaster recovery initiatives.
Director Innovation and Technology2015 - 20181st Century Bank
- Was brought in to improve IT operations and lead new IT initiatives.
- Reviewed technology systems, software, processes and team capabilities.
- Implemented new technology initiatives such as cloud, security, and disaster recovery.
- Developed personnel plans and recruited new staff.
- Established an IT infrastructure that was commended by the CEO and executive team.
- Provided research technology options.
Strategy2007 - 2016Future Position X
- Provided strategic, marketing, and technology advice to the CEO.
- Developed various funding proposals. A notable one was the ten-year business strategy that was made for submission to the Swedish government funding agency (Vinnova). It ended up winning first place which resulted in $40 million worth of funding for over the next decade.
- Created and implemented reporting and KPI dashboards for the board.
- Developed the business, product plans, and business reporting KPI dashboards.
- Managed projects.