Product Owner | Delivery Lead2021 - 2022nXlvl Inc. via Toptal
- Served executive leadership from concept to delivery for social media mobile applications and the NFT marketplace. The application focused on performers, players, promoters, and fans to easily build, manage, and monetize their personal brands.
- Focused on product leadership and delivery, transitioning into a pure product role, improving overall user experience, and hardening the application for production launch.
- Engaged with leadership and end users to prioritize feature enhancement and new development aligning the product with ongoing market needs and business objectives.
Product Owner | Agile Project Manager2020 - 2021Z News Service, Inc. via Toptal
- Led a diverse development team building a global news agency's next-generation digital content management and workflow SAAS platform. Mainly used Azure, React, and React Native.
- Collaborated with leadership to determine business requirements and priorities to generate a multi-phased roadmap while leading product requirements and delivery in an iterative, Agile development environment.
- Optimized intake, design, development, and deployment processes, supporting the team residing in seven countries.
Agile Project Manager2020 - 2020Anthem - Digital (Reorg - Web & Mobile) via Toptal
- Led a focused innovation team for a large healthcare organization to migrate legacy web views and consolidate native iOS and Android mobile applications into React Native.
- Collaborated with executive leadership to understand objectives and devise a technology strategy and roadmap supporting a multi-phased approach that reduced overall development and support costs for a 200+ developer-strong organization.
- Gathered high-level, inter-dependent business and technical requirements from twenty-three product owners and Agile project managers necessary to illustrate conceptual architecture, resource requirements, and timelines.
Agile Project Manager | Scrum Master2019 - 2020Advertise Purple, Inc via Toptal
- Served and coached leadership as one of a three-member team that scoped the original project and led Agile development through the initial product launch.
- Worked with the technology lead to create a solution that aggregates data from multiple data warehouses and unifies visual reporting for the company's agents.
- Expanded scalable architecture and enabled the ability to service paying customers for access to its data and reporting capabilities. The engagement is ongoing after successfully coaching and transferring project management roles to the customer.
Vice President, Digital Technology2016 - 2018Shane Co.
- Championed digital transformation and Agile enterprise adoption.
- Led a team of 35 overseeing the design and delivery of technical applications and 3rd party integrations supporting a multi-warehouse, omnichannel eCommerce platform.
- Transitioned legacy eCommerce platform with SAP Hybris.
- Served on governance committees for Hadoop big data, enterprise security, and PCI/ADA compliance.
Senior Consultant2015 - 2016Slalom Consulting
- Defined and optimized processes and systems to facilitate fiscal year budget planning, scoping, and estimating activities for Charter Communications for 20 product verticals and 400+ developers.
- Created import and export process using Jira and Excel supporting fiscal budgeting and planning for 24 product divisions at Charter Communications.
- Achieved continuous improvements in operational objectives by implementing production, quality, and customer-service standards for Vail Resorts.
Senior Program Manager2011 - 2015SapientNitro
- Served as the delivery lead for Guthy Renker's direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform for six independent brands.
- Led cross-functional global technology team of 36 resources on a Demandware platform.
- Acted as the delivery lead for VSP/eyeonic.com redesign and re-platform of their consumer website.
- Performed as the delivery lead for the redesign of NHL GameCenter mobile application; final product won APPY award in Sports Category.
- Served as the delivery lead for interactive TV application for Qualcomm, including facial recognition, live data feeds, and social media integration.
Senior Interactive Producer2010 - 2011Saatchi & Saatchi
- Implemented Agile, delivering UX and visual design for $2 million revamp of Toyota Owner's website.
- Delivered a multivariant advertising engine for Toyota's entire product line. Exceeded KPIs by 125% and backed by a $40 million ad-buy.
- Conceived and delivered 26 interactive banners for Toyota's annual marketing campaign. Achieved conversion rates that exceeded success metrics by 200%.
Senior Project Manager2009 - 2010The Designory
- Led teams delivering online product experiences for Infiniti's vehicle lineup.
- Optimized and documented exhaustive product launch activities for new and existing vehicles.
- Documented complete production workflow for agency handoff to Critical Mass in Calgary.
Senior Program Manager2008 - 2009Schematic
- Managed PM team responsible for product launches and updates for Dell's small and medium businesses.
- Defined process and system requirements supporting 450 monthly requests from 200+ global stakeholders.
- Served as the primary contact for clients supporting BPR, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and change management processes for Dell's Global Online division.
Production Manager2006 - 2008Mirum Agency (formally Digitaria)
- Ran Los Angeles office supporting 14 clients in the entertainment industry (CBS, NBCU, Fox, KCRW, NPR, etc.).
- Led a multi-national team producing an online ticketing system for ArcLight Cinemas.
- Led user experience refactoring of NBC Universal's internal music licensing application.
- Led RFP process for Fox enterprise content management solution.
- Directly managed and produced the NPR and KCRW media players.
Engagement Manager2005 - 2006E! Online
- Oversaw the overall quality, delivery, and execution of the re-architecture and redesign of the E! Online website and “The Vine” video player.
- Led RFP, scoping, and design exercises with executive stakeholders and project team.
- Led the project communication strategy within the organization to ensure organizational readiness.
Senior Producer2003 - 2005Disney
- Served as the lead producer for enterprise releases of DisneyCruiseLine.com, DisneyWorld.com, DisneylandMeetings.com, and commerce engines for Disneyland.com and DisneyCruiseLine.com.
- Directed teams and managed project budgets ranging from $500,000 to $2 million.
- Key contributor generating budget models supporting 350+ resources for annual, 3-year, and 5-year fiscal budget planning.