Digital Engagement Lead, Product Owner, Scrum Master2019 - PRESENTToptal Projects
- Led a diverse development team in building the next-generation digital content management and workflow platform for a global news agency. (Azure, React, React Native).
- Led an innovation development team for a large healthcare organization; migrated legacy web views while simultaneously supporting iOS and Android mobile applications all under one React native application. (React Native).
- Served global innovation and development team as a lightning start PM and Agile project manager, aggregating data and building a business intelligence platform for a prominent affiliate marketer. (Jira, AWS, Angular, MySQL).
- Contributed to a large global development team as a lightning start PM and Agile project manager using big data and AI to create a marketplace that supports lead generation and network connections for professionals. (Jira, Azure, Angular, .NET).
- Supported dealers and global sales channels as an Agile project manager for a Fortune 50 innovation team. (Azure DevOps, Azure, Neo4J, CosmosDB, Figma).
- Provided product and Agile project management supporting custom website development for a European typeface design company (Trello, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL).
Vice President, Digital Technology2016 - 2018Shane Co.
- Championed digital transformation and enterprise Agile adoption.
- Led team of 35 overseeing design and delivery of technical applications and 3rd party integrations supporting multi-warehouse, omnichannel e-commerce platform.
- Implemented SAP/Hybris eCommerce Platform.
- Served on governance committees for Hadoop big data, enterprise security, and PCI/ADA compliance.
Consultant2015 - 2016Slalom Consulting
- Defined and optimized processes and systems to facilitate fiscal year budget planning, scoping, and estimating activities for Charter Communications.
- Achieved continuous improvement in operational objectives by implementing production, quality, and customer-service standards for Vail Resorts.
Senior Program Manager2011 - 2015SapientNitro
- Served as the delivery lead for Guthy Renker's direct-to-consumer eCommerce platform for six independent brands.
- Led cross-functional global technology team of 36 resources on a Demandware platform.
- Acted as the delivery lead for VSP/eyeonic.com redesign and re-platform of their consumer website.
- Performed as the delivery lead for the redesign of NHL GameCenter mobile application; final product won APPY award in Sports Category.
- Served as the delivery lead for interactive TV application for Qualcomm, including facial recognition, live data feeds, and social media integration.
Senior Interactive Producer2010 - 2011Saatchi & Saatchi
- Implemented Agile, delivering UX and visual design for $2 million revamp of Toyota Owner's website.
- Delivered a multivariant advertising engine for Toyota's entire product line. Exceeded KPIs by 125% and backed by a $40 million ad-buy.
- Conceived and delivered 26 interactive banners for Toyota's annual marketing campaign. Achieved conversion rates that exceeded success metrics by 200%.
Senior Project Manager2009 - 2010The Designory
- Led teams delivering online product experiences for Infiniti's vehicle lineup.
- Optimized and documented exhaustive product launch activities for new and existing vehicles.
Senior Program Manager2008 - 2009Schematic
- Managed PM team responsible for product launches and updates for Dell's small and medium business.
- Defined process and system requirements supporting 450 monthly requests from 200+ global stakeholders.
- Served as the primary contact for client supporting BPR, issue resolution, risk mitigation, and change management processes for Dell's Global Online division.
Production Manager2006 - 2008Mirum Agency (formally Digitaria)
- Ran Los Angeles office supporting 14 clients in the entertainment industry (CBS, NBCU, Fox, KCRW, NPR, etc.).
- Led multi-national team producing online ticketing system for ArcLight Cinemas.
- Led user experience refactoring of NBC Universal's internal music licensing application.
- Led RFP process for Fox enterprise content management solution.
- Directly managed and produced the NPR and KCRW media players.
Engagement Manager2005 - 2006E! Online
- Oversaw the overall quality, delivery, and execution of the re-architecture and redesign of the E! Online website and “The Vine” video player.
- Led RFP, scoping, and design exercises with executive stakeholders and project team.
- Led the project communication strategy within the organization to ensure organizational readiness.
Senior Producer2003 - 2005Disney
- Served as the lead producer for enterprise releases of DisneyCruiseLine.com, DisneyWorld.com, DisneylandMeetings.com, and commerce engines for Disneyland.com and DisneyCruiseLine.com.
- Directed teams and managed project budgets ranging from $500,000 to $2 million.
- Key contributor generating budget models supporting 350+ resources for annual, 3-year, and 5-year fiscal budget planning.