Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - PRESENTBig Armor
- Developed and orchestrated the software that collects information from 50+ sources and more than five million records.
- Integrated 10+ new data sources to the existing system.
- Reviewed and validated back-end and front-end codes written by other team members as a lead full-stack developer.
- Developed various kinds of new features being used by more than thousands of users.
- Resolved different issues and bugs and increased code quality using Sonar.
Java Software Architect2018 - 2019Jive (Remote via an Online Freelance Agency)
- Resolved integration issues and maintained various third APIs, including Google API, Facebook API, Evernote API, Salesforce API, and more.
- Created test environments for different levels of integration for different scenarios.
- Enabled the Google API connection module to handle exponential back-off strategy.
- Increased code coverage of the integration module to 70%.
- Resolved various kinds of Sonar issues to increase code quality.
Java Software Architect2017 - 2018Optiva (Remote via an Online Freelance Agency)
Technologies: Service, SOAP, Perl, IntelliJ IDEA, IntelliJ, ClearCase, Continuous Integration (CI), SourceTree, JUnit, Java
- Rewrote the legacy code for the pre-processing module.
- Resolved synchronization issues in the pre-processing module.
- Maintained and increased the code quality of the offline charging module.
- Orchestrated pull requests and version management.
- Reviewed and validated codes written by other team members as a product architect.
Java Software Architect2016 - 2017Aurea (Remote via an Online Freelance Agency)
- Replaced unreliable code parts with corresponding community-approved libraries of many internal products of the company.
- Rewrote legacy modules written in Python using Java.
- Rewrote business functionalities that are implemented in the database using Java.
- Integrated various clients' code—to ensure code quality—into our system using aspect-oriented programming.
- Orchestrate and resolved compilation issues of various clients' projects.
Java Developer2015 - 2016Aurea (Remote via an Online Freelance Agency)
- Integrated various open-source projects with Travis CI tool.
- Created a reusable test library for testing exceptional test scenarios.
- Increased the code coverage ratio of various open-source projects to higher than 70%.
- Increased code quality and resolved Sonar issues of various open-source projects.
- Generated code coverage reports using Jacoco and Cobertura.
Java Developer2013 - 2015Turkish Airlines
- Created a fraud management tool from the ground up, which is used for all flights of the company.
- Created an encryption tool from the ground up, which is used for securely encrypting all sensitive data of ticket and payment information.
- Integrated PayPal to an online payment solutions project.
- Maintained and resolved American Express payment issues.
- Integrated new local banks and resolved issues of previously integrated banks in the payment solutions project.
Java Developer2012 - 2013Ries Technologies
- Created a desktop application to simulate bus-led panels.
- Wrote a middleware application to convert embedded code into led panel simulator code.
- Created a web application to CRUD generated led panel configurations.
- Created a web application to CRUD RFID-tracked clothes in industrial laundries.
- Resolved various issues in a smart greenhouse project.