Software Engineer Consultant2019 - PRESENTTop Alerting
- Built a financial web app using React and interfaced it with a custom API for stock markets and Forex leveraging service workers to deliver notifications with predefined alerts.
- Developed a mobile app for Android and iOS which leveraged NativeScript to handle all predefined alerts of the main platform.
- Refactored a brochure website as a progressive web app using Gatsby (React) and GraphQL to improve the website's performance.
Software Engineer | Founder2017 - PRESENTAgência de Web Design LAVA
- Refactored a monolithic Laravel media website using PWA technologies (service workers, offline caching, and so on) to improve UX and current performance.
- Rebuilt a portfolio as a PWA blog and leveraged Gatsby (React) and GraphQL to improve current performance.
- Created a news aggregator website using IBM Watson's natural language understanding (AI) to preprocess data and help the editorial team. This website will be built with Nuxt.js (Vue.js) and DevOps will use Netlify, leveraging the strongest points of JAMstack.
- Developed a progressive web app for a retailer’s marketplace using Nuxt.js (Vue.js) interfacing with a WordPress API as a headless CMS.
Lead Front-end Web Developer2014 - 2019Energy House Digital
- Implemented automation to our development workflow using Gulp.js which allowed CSS pre- and post-processing, images, styles and scripts compression, live reload, and browser-sync—ultimately decreasing the time spent on projects' initial setup and development.
- Developed a hybrid eLearning system using Vue.js and Laravel—providing a simple and dynamic CMS for the client as well as students.
- Mentored and managed other developers by promoting code review as a means of improving the team's technical capabilities.
- Introduced Git (GitLab and GitHub) version control for all the projects—improving code maintainability and allowing code reviews.
- Implemented Agile methodologies and planned sprints using Jira and Trello to manage all developers, designers, account managers in the company—improving speed, communication, and organization among all teams (eight months as a project manager).
Head of Academy and Instructor2016 - 2017EHD Academy
- Managed the creation of all courses and workshops using Trello and agile methodologies to keep track of all the curricula other instructors were creating.
- Created collateral brochures using Sketch and Photoshop to promote all courses and workshops.
- Created a promotional video for the IoT course using iMovie and After Effects to promote more engagement of potential students.
Senior Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2014Energy House Digital
- Introduced Sass preprocessing into the development workflow—ultimately speeding the development time up.
- Mentored and managed a front-end intern and a front-end developer and promoted code review as a means of improving the team's technical capabilities.
Front-end Web Developer2010 - 2013Energy House Digital
- Constructed email marketing pieces using Fireworks, HTML, and CSS.