Principal2015 - PRESENTSlalom
- Served as a lead developer and technical architect on projects for enterprise clients in a range of industries, including B2B retail, B2C retail, education, financial services, manufacturing, and government.
- Worked with many diverse parts of the Salesforce ecosystem, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities Cloud, and Heroku.
- Designed and built integrations with many external systems (both in-house and third-party); also built integrations that handled hundreds of thousands of transactions per day.
- Worked in a variety of technologies, mostly focusing on the Salesforce platform but also including PHP and Node.js.
- Developed patterns, libraries, and best practices for Apex, Aura, Lightning Web Components, and Salesforce DevOps.
- Mentored more junior resources, performed code reviews, hosted “brown bag” informational workshops, and helped lead our Salesforce Academy.
Consultant2014 - 2015Bluewolf
Technologies: Salesforce, APEX Code, Visualforce
- Worked as lead developer on a number of projects, including Fortune 500 clients in the banking, security, medical, and education industries.
- Participated in the design and implementation of complex integration and user interface requirements.
- Mentored junior developers which included regularly reviewing code and giving assistance with debugging and development tasks.
Lead Salesforce Engineer2013 - 2014Ontuitive
- Built a Salesforce AppExchange app that delivers sales enablement and performance support content to Salesforce users.
- Developed an Apex-based business rules engine so that users can easily define, manage, deploy, and run custom business rules on any type of Salesforce data.
- Constructed a Node.js-based web service to deliver real-time support information to users on a variety of platforms.
- Worked closely with the API team to develop secure, scalable APIs to host and serve content.
- Trained other developers in Salesforce and Node.js development.
Consultant2012 - 2013CodeScience
Technologies: APEX Code, Visualforce, Git
- Created a system for users to define custom data loaders from a variety of sources without the need for any additional development.
- Developed a multi-step, Ajax-based form using background data transmission—this allowed users on very limited data connections to have a fast and responsive experience.
- Refactored a legacy appointment scheduler which reduced the query count by 95% and the memory size by 65%.
- Developed a system to drag-n-drop file uploads onto the Box .NET API with transparent SF attachment replacements—allowing users to store files outside of Salesforce but retain all the benefits of object association, universal search, and so on.
- Installed, configured, and maintained a GitLab server which allowed CodeScience developers to access unlimited Git repositories for their many clients.
- Implemented automatic versioning and history tracking of all changes visible through the Metadata API by developing a Force.com metadata backup tool using PHP, the Zend Framework, and Ant.