Co-founder/CEO2016 - PRESENTCharge Running
Technologies: MapKit, Agile Software Development, Git, GitHub, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS, Management, Analytics, Swift
- Developed an application for iPhone and Apple Watch with thousands of paying users.
- Sent over 30 versions of the application to the App Store, with each one showing improvement to our sales funnel and user experience.
- Built and led a team of trainers, marketing, PR, and business people.
- Worked with an overseas team to launch a native Android application.
- Went through YCombinator, the world's best startup incubator. Raised three rounds of funding.
President, Lead iOS Developer2009 - PRESENTZwiffer, Inc.
- Developed 60+ iOS apps from startups to the Fortune 500.
- Provided work to clients such as AT&T, General Assembly, Bloc, bottega8, DIRECTV, and Smyte.
- Mentored junior developers in iOS, Swift, Xcode, and analytics.
- Used advanced CoreImage features including face detection to detect when a user is blinking in a photo for the application NoBlink.
- Built an app in almost every category on the App Store, from Games and Sports & Entertainment to Business & Productivity.
Lead iOS/Machine Learning Developer2017 - 2019AdGem
Technologies: Git, GitHub, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS, Machine Learning, Python, Swift
- Built an SDK for other developers to display an offerwall used by thousands.
- Provided insight in key architectural decisions for iOS, Android, and Unity SDKs.
- Utilized machine learning and AI to build a fraud protection system for our ad network.
- Built an advanced caching system for images and videos that runs seamlessly in the background.
- Implemented semantic versioning throughout the three SDKs.
Founder, CEO2014 - 2015Alligator Games
Technologies: GameKit, Agile Software Development, Git, GitHub, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS, Game Design, Swift
- Led game design and development for three titles.
- Hired artists, animators, designers, and developers for products I designed.
- Learned marketing, branding, PR and other important skills that an entrepreneur needs to know.
- Used Swift exclusively, becoming an expert in Apple's new programming language.
Senior iOS Developer, Product Manager2012 - 2013Deck5 Software, Inc.
- Developed iOS applications for various Fortune 500 corporations and personal R&D projects.
- Built a team of excellent people to work with, including developers, designers, project managers, and interns.
- Used new business and marketing techniques to make iOS applications successful in the App Store.
- Developed product management skills and learned what it takes to make a tech product successful.
- Created the Forte by Korn/Ferry Product, allowing users to become better employees in many Fortune 500 organizations.
- Built the Application DECKFOLIO, the go-to app for learning stocks and options on the iPad.
Senior iOS Developer2012 - 2012Designory, Inc.
Technologies: Git, Cocoa Touch, Xcode, iOS, SQL, Objective-C
- Built an application for Infiniti cars that is used in retail stores today.
Systems Engineer2010 - 2012Lextech Global Services
- Developed nearly 20 different applications for various high-profile companies.
- Built a custom drag-and-drop inventory search product for Sonic Automotive. This application had to search 25,000 cars instantly using Core Data.
- Used UIGestureRecognizers to build a 3D viewing model by splitting the object into pictures. This allowed the original iPad to render in full quality without losing performance.
- Used Infinite Peripherals Hardware to build two different applications involving barcode signing and credit card transactions. Lightning Sale won an award at iOSDevCamp in 2010.
- Worked in small teams to accomplish large goals.
- Learned how to structure time to meet tight deadlines for clients.
Mac Specialist2008 - 2010Apple, Inc.
- Learned how to position the perfect selling points of a Mac Computer, iPod and iPhone and the ideal way to position someone in buying a computer with accessories.
- Had several weeks with the most sales in the store.
- Became very good at suggesting additional products based on the customer’s needs.
- Learned strong customer interaction and how to address the needs of the customer.
- Asked to help lead training for every new Apple employee in the entire region.