President, Lead iOS Developer2009 - PRESENTZwiffer Inc.
- Built 5 different personal applications currently live in the App Store, all with 4-5 star review averages.
- Built Diode, an award-winning game for the iPad.
- Worked with various small businesses performing server setup, custom application development, and dedicated support.
- Used advanced CoreImage features including face detection, to detect when a user is blinking in a photo for the application NoBlink.
- Served as a consultant for app improvement for companies such as Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works.
Senior iOS Developer, Product Manager2012 - 2013Deck5 Software Inc.
- Developed iOS applications for various Fortune 500 corporations and personal R&D projects.
- Built a team of excellent people to work with, including developers, designers, project managers, and interns.
- Used new business and marketing techniques to make iOS applications successful in the App Store.
- Developed product management skills and learned what it takes to make a tech product successful.
- Created the Forte by Korn/Ferry Product, allowing users to become better employees in many Fortune 500 organizations.
- Built the Application DECKFOLIO, the go-to app for learning stocks and options on the iPad.
Senior iOS Developer2012 - 2012Designory Inc
Technologies: Objective-C, SQL
- Built an application for Infiniti cars that is used in retail stores today.
Systems Engineer2010 - 2012Lextech Global Services
- Developed nearly 20 different applications for various high-profile companies.
- Built a custom drag-and-drop inventory search product for Sonic Automotive. This application had to search 25k cars instantly using Core Data.
- Used UIGestureRecognizers to build a 3D viewing model by splitting the object into pictures. This allowed the original iPad to render in full quality, without losing performance.
- Used Infinite Peripherals Hardware to build two different applications involving barcode signing, and credit card transactions. Lightning Sale won an award at iOSDevCamp in 2010.
- Worked in small teams to accomplish large goals.
- Learned how to structure time to meet tight deadlines for clients.
Mac Specialist2008 - 2010Apple Inc.
- Learned how to position the perfect selling points of a Mac Computer, iPod and iPhone and the ideal way to position someone in buying a computer with accessories.
- Had several weeks with the most sales in the store.
- Became very good at suggesting additional products based on the customer’s needs.
- Learned strong customer interaction and how to address the needs of the customer.
- Asked to help lead training for every new Apple employee in the entire region.