HTML Developer in Banja Luka, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Front-end Web Developer2017 - PRESENTUDM
- Created reusable, responsive, and configurable Sass frameworks.
- Expanded existing tools and frameworks that the company used for building .NET-based web presentations.
- Contributed to the creation of multiple landing pages and presentational static pages.
- Helped build HTML ads for major Austrian companies and created tools for creating simple text-based HTML ads.
- Developed for multi-site WordPress projects that sync specific content between them with AJAX filtering and Google Maps API integration.
Front-end Developer2015 - PRESENTTL;DR Solutions
- Developed responsive WordPress templates from PSD to HTML.
- Helped create custom tools and frameworks used to create HTML banner ads.
- Collaborated with the WordPress development team to create numerous WordPress plugins for content filtering, API integrations, and social media.
- Developed MVPs and interactive static "proof of concept" web pages and web apps.
- Designed and developed interactive landing pages that integrate with WordPress websites.
Front-end Web Developer2016 - 2018Magik Digital
- Helped create WordPress templates for some of the biggest companies in Australia.
- Developed HTML banner ads and tools for easier creation and changes of text-based banner ads.
- Contributed to the integration of payment systems, management systems, and ordering systems on WordPress websites.
Web Developer2016 - 2017Dryrun
- Transformed PSD files to WordPress layouts for a client's new website.
- Implemented a WordPress page builder add-on and created custom blocks based on client needs.
- Implemented a help center system on WordPress, styled page templates to fit the rest of the website, and created custom elements within the system for the client.
- Owned website optimization, speed, and performance, improving it to match the highest standards.
- Integrated the website with their existing web app platform.
Front-End Web Developer2015 - 2017Clinical Marketing
- Prepared PSD to HTML for WordPress templates.
- Built an interactive web-app template for use in clinics and hospitals for patient and appointment management.
- Created HTML banner ads for big rehabilitation clinic in Canada.
- Developed a custom WordPress template with custom page builder elements and styled for one of the biggest rehabilitation clinics in Canada.
- Worked on optimizations, SEO, and performance upgrades on various websites and platforms for clients.
Web Developer2014 - 2017Karan Bajaj | Karanbajaj.com
- Managed the client's WordPress blog, making custom page templates and a custom header and footer for his web presentation.
- Created multiple static landing pages to promote his books and courses.
- Created a WordPress course system using the Membership plugin and created a custom plugin for affiliate tracking.
- Worked on styling blog posts and made custom HTML banners and ads to be used for marketing.
Front-end Web Developer2013 - 2017Inkless Ideas
- Helped modify and optimize existing websites.
- Created multiple responsive WordPress templates and custom plugin development.
- Built a WordPress plugin to display a masonry grid of Twitter and Facebook posts based on a visitor's location.
Web Developer2010 - 2014BitLab
- Helped develop responsive WordPress themes using VisualComposer page builder.
- Coded election polls and quizzes for a national TV station.
- Worked on a company's conference web application, creating a responsive, interactive, and modern look.
- Helped optimize numerous websites based on custom CMS platforms, WordPress, CodeIgniter, and Laravel.
- Helped set up hosting accounts and aiding customers in transferring their websites without any downtime.
- On-scroll Animations (Development)http://stefan.racic.co/projects/trigg-js/
- Dryrun.com (Development)https://dryrun.com/
- Karanbajaj.com (Development)http://karanbajaj.com
Personal website and blog for New York-based bestselling author Karan Bajaj.
FrameworksBootstrap, Foundation CSS
Libraries/APIsFlexbox, jQuery, jQuery UI
ToolsAtom, Git, Office 2016, ITCSS, Gulp.js, Sketch, Photoshop 2017, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Asana, Microsoft Visual Studio, InVision, Zeplin, MailChimp, Trello, GitLab, GitHub, Slack
ParadigmsResponsive, BEM, REST, Model View Controller (MVC), Minimum Viable Product
PlatformsVisual Studio Code, Windows, MacOS, WordPress
StorageJSON, SQLite, MySQL
- Bachelor's degree in Business IT2013 - 2018Paneuropean University Apeiron - Banja Luka
- Technical high school diploma in IT2008 - 2012GEMIT Apeiron - Banja Luka