Freelance Developer2015 - PRESENTBaden Studios
- Helped clients bridge the gap between idea and execution through the use of technology and design.
- Led clients through the entire development process, from requirements gathering and strategy all the way through to deployment.
- Developed and launched various websites ranging from small personal websites to large scale applications responsible for all business operations.
Senior Web Application Developer2012 - 2021Lift Interactive
- Led the development of web and mobile applications for clients across a wide variety of industries, using the most recent web technologies and best practices.
- Designed and developed restful APIs for use with React and mobile applications.
- Integrated applications with third-party services such as Stripe, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud.
- Maintained a heavy focus on user experience and product design throughout all phases of development.
- Developed microservice and monolithic back-end functionality using Python frameworks such as Django and Flask.
Software Developer2010 - 2012CEM
Technologies: SQL, .NET, C#
- Planned, developed, tested, deployed, and maintained web applications.
- Effectively translated client requirements into application designs and systems requirements.
- Maintained application databases and wrote SQL statements and stored procedures.
Co-founder/Technical Lead2010 - 2012Bitshift Games
Technologies: iOS, Windows Phone 7, Mobile, Game Development
- Developed mobile games for iOS and Windows Phone 7.
- Shipped Super Punch, one of the first exclusive Windows Phone 7 games to enter the Microsoft store.
- Oversaw game design and user experience from inception to launch for all games.