Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
As Toptal’s Enterprise Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for fueling the expansion of Toptal’s line of business with Enterprise companies by developing and executing the strategy to acquire Enterprise clients through digital marketing channels.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a world-class enterprise marketing strategy and infrastructure from the ground up, using customized tools and resources to develop innovative new approaches to marketing in the Enterprise space. You will envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach buyers at Enterprise companies looking to hire elite software engineers, designers, and finance experts. You will work with Toptal’s Head of Growth and VP of Enterprise Strategy to set Toptal’s long-term Enterprise growth strategies and guide the company’s growth trajectory to new inflection points.
If you’re looking to innovate how digital channels can be leveraged to market to Enterprise companies, are interested in building custom marketing systems from scratch, and have a strong desire and ability to push through challenges and build for the long-term, this position is for you.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
- Build Toptal’s Enterprise digital marketing strategies and infrastructure, including ensuring proper integration and usage of necessary marketing automation systems, development of new initiatives and cross-channel campaigns, and mapping out marketing funnels.
- Work with growth and analytics specialists to build all dashboards and tracking systems needed to assess and optimize the efficacy of ongoing initiatives.
- Work with the Product Team to develop Enterprise portal, service pages, and conversion flows on the Toptal site.
- Identify ways to leverage established channels (SEO, AdWords, LinkedIn) and uncover new channels to engage with buyers at Enterprise companies.
- Work closely with the Growth and Enterprise Sales Teams to align on strategy and KPIs.
- Refine Toptal’s Enterprise client personas and develop playbooks for reaching these personas through digital marketing channels.
- Work with the Analytics and Growth Teams to develop the attribution model for Enterprise clients.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop assets to engage Enterprise clients throughout the client journey.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to peers and stakeholders on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members.
- You must be a builder first and foremost to thrive in this position. You must be excited about the idea of developing innovative Enterprise marketing infrastructure and capabilities from the ground up, scaling rapidly through aggressive testing of new ideas and customized solutions.
- You must be comfortable and motivated by the prospect of developing initiatives from first principles, without being too reliant on industry standard “plug and play” approaches and tools.
- You must have a deep desire to build and lead Enterprise marketing long-term, including the ability to develop processes and grow a team to keep up with successes in performance.
- Experience marketing to Enterprise companies and proven ability to conceive and execute effective demand generation initiatives to reach buyers at Enterprise companies.
- Experience with the tactics, tools, and language used to market to Enterprise clients.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Design teams.
- You must be a self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly with limited strategic direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines while never sacrificing quality.
- Ability to build and scale in a fast-growing company with a focus on execution.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work well with individuals across a variety of functions.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Anywhere in the United States
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Breanden has been an engineer, founder, CTO, and consultant in industries ranging from aerospace to financial services to high tech. He has a BSE in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, where he was previously asked to speak at TEDxPrincetonU, giving a talk on time optimization and resource management. As a Toptal co-founder, Breanden frequently writes about scaling a hyper-growth and distributed company, and he has been featured on the blog of Tim Ferriss, The Huffington Post, and many others. Having been on both sides of the hiring equation as an engineer and team lead, Breanden combines his technical expertise and management experience to ensure that clients, developers, and team members at Toptal continually strive for excellence as the company rapidly scales.
- Dror has a BSE in Chemical and Biological Engineering and a minor in Computer Science from Princeton University, where he was the President of the Engineering Honor Society. At Toptal, Dror helps teams across the company scale through improved execution frameworks, analytics, and hiring practices, ensuring that team operating models evolve to support Toptal’s rapid growth. Dror also spends most of his time traveling, frequently visiting Toptalers and Toptal communities around the world.
- As the VP of Enterprise Strategy, Michael is responsible for driving the rapid scaling of our Enterprise business by establishing processes, service offerings and strategies to take our business to the next level. The Toptal Enterprise team is responsible for developing relationships with leading organizations around the world, and helping those organizations leverage the power of Toptal’s global talent community. With a consulting and entrepreneurial background, through his various leadership roles at organizations such as Accenture and Slalom Consulting, Michael has worked with teams around the world, serving clients at some of the world’s largest companies.