Recruiting Operations Coordinator
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you will support the internal Recruiting Team to ensure efficient and successful operations of the function. Your attention to detail and ability to provide outstanding service internally with team members and externally with candidates will align with Toptal’s elite standards. We need your help handling all recruiting systems, processes, and tools to serve as the recruiting operations subject matter authority. You will report to the Recruiting Operations Team Lead and will collaborate with the Recruiting team to see all hiring processes through to completion. We need someone that will proactively approach requests with a positive, can-do attitude while continuously thinking of creative solutions for how to improve efficiency and standards based on data. You will have the unique opportunity to significantly impact the scaling of a world-class organization in hyper-growth mode.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
This person is a key member of the team and is instrumental in accomplishing team goals and maintaining overall organization. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing high-volume scheduling of interviews for candidates in our recruitment process.
- Collaborating with the Recruiting team to identify what is currently working well and where organizational efficiencies can be improved.
- Partnering with Recruiters in the hiring process to create an outstanding candidate experience.
- Working closely with the People team to improve the candidate experience during the offer and onboarding stages.
- Owning and creating job postings for our internal careers page and external job sites including LinkedIn.
- Updating various reports and worksheets with critical and confidential data.
- Identifying problems in current processes and providing recommendations for strategic improvements.
- Working with external vendors to communicate the goals of the organization and find opportunities to work together to influence relationships and tools to accomplish those goals.
- Problem-solving day-to-day challenges.
In the first two weeks, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal culture and standard methodologies.
- Train on all recruiting operations tools and processes including our ATS, Lever.
- Develop a rapport with our Recruiting and People team members and begin to learn the hiring processes for each business unit.
In the first month, expect to:
- Confidently handle the day-to-day interview scheduling and operations for the Recruiting Team.
- Partner directly with the Recruiting Operations Team Lead on projects to improve team efficiency.
In the first year, expect to:
- Be an operational pro, juggle daily tasks, problem-solve issues that arise, and introduce new innovative processes to the team.
- Experience working on a Recruiting team is a must.
- Inventive. You are excited to jump in and find the solution to any problem. You speak up when you don’t know the answer but are curious to always find solutions.
- Proactive. You can see ahead of the day-to-day and thrive putting new processes in place that anticipate the needs of a high-performing team.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for Toptal’s public image.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You obsess over spelling and grammar.
- Remarkably detail-obsessed.
- 2-4 Years of Operations experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and timely with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Can pivot quickly to reflect changing priorities and needs.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, perfect grammar, and command of the English language.
- Aptness to rapidly learn about internal organizational structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- To excel in this position, you should be upbeat, bright, and proactive.
- Self-starter with drive and creativity.
- Outstanding ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of tasks.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.