Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As the Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you will support the internal Recruiting Team to ensure efficient and successful operations of the function. Your attention to detail and the ability to provide outstanding service both internally with team members as well as externally with candidates will align with Toptal’s world-class standards. You will be the Recruiting subject matter expert and manage all systems, processes and tools. The Recruiting Operations Coordinator sees all hiring processes through to completion. You will proactively approach requests with a positive, can-do attitude while continuously thinking of data-driven, creative solutions for how to improve efficiency and standards. You will have the unique opportunity to significantly impact the scaling of a world-class organization in hyper-growth mode.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
As the Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you are a key member of the Recruiting team and instrumental in working together to accomplish the goals of the team and organization as a whole. You will be responsible for:
- Working with Toptal’s Recruiting team and hiring managers to identify what is currently working well and where organizational efficiencies can be improved.
- Partnering with recruiters in the hiring process to create an exceptional candidate experience from the beginning through onboarding with the People team.
- Updating various reports and worksheets with critical and confidential data.
- Identifying problems in current processes and providing strategic improvements.
- Working with external vendors to communicate the goals of the organization and identify opportunities to work together to leverage relationships and tools to accomplish those goals.
- Working with the Recruiting Team to make recommendations on inbound strategy to increase the quality and quantity of applicants.
- Problem-solving day-to-day challenges.
In the first two weeks you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal culture and best practices.
- Train on all recruiting operations processes.
- Develop a rapport with the Recruiting team members and begin to learn the hiring processes for each business unit.
In the first 3 months you will:
- Confidently handle the day-to-day operations of the Recruiting Team.
- Partner directly with the VP of People on special projects.
- Resourceful. You are driven to jump in and find the solution to any problem. You speak up when you don’t know the answer but are curious to always find solutions.
- Proactive. You can see ahead of the day-to-day and thrive putting new processes in place that anticipate the needs of a high-performing team.
- Ownership. You take responsibility for Toptal’s public image.
- Quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You must be highly detail-oriented.
- 2-4 Years of Operations experience.
- Recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- You must be able to pivot quickly to reflect changing priorities and needs.
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as perfect grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organizational structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to develop an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at Toptal in a variety of roles and teams.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- To excel at this position, you must be extremely intelligent, energetic, and proactive.
- You must be a self-starter with drive and creativity.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of tasks.
- You must be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal.
For Toptal Use Only: #ustech #northeast #esoutheast #enortheast
Anywhere (full remote)