Senior Client Partner, Healthcare & Life Sciences
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As a result of the new way of working caused by today’s uncertain times, Toptal has maintained its position as the world’s fastest-growing and largest fully distributed network of highly skilled business, design, and technical talent across 100+ countries. Our Enterprise team is still experiencing double-digit growth, and we are seeking a Senior Client Partner to service, expand, and retain one of Toptal’s most high-value clients within our Healthcare and Life Sciences practice. Become a part of our incredible growth, help the world’s top companies change the way they build teams, and enjoy the flexibility that our 100% remote model provides!
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in North America. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Client Development - Create and execute plans that lead to long term account expansion, ensure the profitability and stability of your portfolio, proactively identify new revenue streams, and strengthen relationships by introducing Toptal’s offerings to new divisions within existing accounts.
- Sales - Effectively target buyers and use a consultative approach to surface unstated needs beyond an initial request and develop comprehensive solutions.
- Account Management - Execute on tactical points of account management including project staffing oversight, partnering with Toptal’s legal team to ensure the correct service agreements are in place and staying ahead of billing issues to ensure all payments are collected in a timely manner.
- Delivery Management - Overall accountability for delivery and services within your portfolio. Advises clients on how to engage Toptal at scale and establish us as a strategic partner.
- Team - Lead by example, mentor junior team members, and provide instant, relevant feedback on areas of improvement for processes and performance.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Learn Toptal’s model, our value proposition, and our story.
- Learn our operating model, delivery method, and sales process.
In the first month, expect to:
- Complete our personalized sales training program, complete with mock calls and role-play scenarios.
- Work with your team lead to identify the right mix of clients for your portfolio.
- Begin to meet with clients, articulate our value proposition, and identify where we can help organizations in your target portfolio.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Establish a working cadence with key clients, partners, and team members in your portfolio.
- Provide delivery oversight for all work on your accounts, ensure customer satisfaction, and support the talent working with your customers.
- Connect the world’s best companies with the world’s best talent. You will work collaboratively with clients to help them engage Toptal’s engineering, design, and finance specialists to drive successful outcomes for their organization.
- Develop account plans for key accounts.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Build upon your existing client relationships and execute account plans.
- Begin to expand the scope of engagement at all of your accounts, introducing new capabilities and offerings to your clients, while also increasing the scale of involvement at your accounts.
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a portfolio of incredible accounts with a track record of successful delivery, satisfied clients, and happy team members.
- Begin to mentor new members of the team, helping them learn about Toptal, our model, and how we connect our clients to the world’s top talent.
- Continue to expand your portfolio of accounts, accelerate growth in existing accounts, and demonstrate the full suite of capabilities Toptal has to offer.
- 10+ years of successful technical account management experience at a technology-focused management consulting and/or professional services organization.
- Prior experience with complex enterprise digital transformation initiatives.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare & Life Sciences space.
- Track record of success managing a portfolio with a history of exceeding revenue goals.
- Skilled in negotiating service agreements and closing deals from the driver’s seat.
- Must excel at relationship building, relationship selling, and influencing at the C-level.
- Able to share stories that highlight how you lead by example and thrive in team environments.