Senior Revenue Recruiter
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal is in hyper-growth mode, with our Core team doubling in size and revenue climbing 40%+ year-over-year. A large portion of that growth is driven by our powerhouse Enterprise and SMB Sales teams. Because of this, we are heavily investing in the Revenue function and need a seasoned, best-in-class Senior Sales Recruiter to join the ranks of our Corporate Recruiting team. As a Senior Revenue Recruiter, there are three core parts to this role: stakeholder relationships, candidate experience, and simply being a phenomenal contributor.
You will partner with your stakeholders and help rapidly scale the revenue organization by sourcing, attracting, and engaging top sales and account management professionals from across the world to join our team. We are business partners, not order takers, and our hiring managers value us as such.
Candidate experience means everything to us, so you will act as an advocate for your recruits and usher them through the entire interviewing process, ensuring they always know where they stand. You will also be responsible for keeping our talent bar high, as we strive to hire the brightest, driven, and collaborative technology sales professionals on the market.
Finally, you will work alongside some of the best and brightest recruiters in the industry to help scale our company. Top performers on our team are creative, constantly look for new ways to achieve superior results, and are full of strategies to overcome obstacles. They are up-to-date on the latest tools and trends and bubble new, innovative ideas up to the Director of Recruiting. They have track records of exceptional offer acceptance rates, are efficient at sourcing the right talent, and enjoy brainstorming ways to help the team perform at a higher level.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English, and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Work with Revenue stakeholders to identify target profiles, craft effective recruitment strategies, and identify creative ways to fill your pipeline with exceptional candidates.
- Proactively source, identify and contact A-players who will thrive at Toptal in a variety of Enterprise and SMB sales roles around the world.
- Leverage LinkedIn Recruiter and cutting-edge sourcing tools to uncover hidden talent, build pipelines, and keep stakeholders informed on market trends for various skill sets.
- Take a data-backed and analytical approach to sourcing, realizing when pivots need to be made and strategies need to be adjusted. Communicate these findings to the stakeholders and team to fine-tune profiles and outreach methods.
- Communicate extensively with candidates, explaining open positions to them while continuously assessing whether they would be good additions to the Revenue team.
- Support candidates through the team interview process as their primary point of contact and build strong relationships that ensure Toptal is their first choice.
- Leverage the ATS to keep your pipeline current, provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate, and review/disposition all new applicants in a timely manner.
- Actively participate and contribute ideas in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack and Zoom.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal via interactive, informative virtual training sessions.
- Meet the Revenue Recruiting team virtually to learn about your colleague’s areas of expertise.
- Study the Core Team Recruiting Playbook to familiarize yourself with how we operate.
In the first month you will:
- Meet 1-1 with members across the recruiting team to learn our infrastructure and familiarize yourself with tools and processes.
- Get to know your stakeholders, gaining insight into their top performers, target profiles, and advice on hiring the best talent.
- Shadow interviews, offer calls, and sourcing sessions to learn the tricks of the trade.
- Work with the Head of Revenue Recruiting to understand KPI’s, goals, and key success metrics critical for evaluating personal and business performance.
In the first three months you will:
- Have a solid understanding of how Toptal works.
- Have a firm grasp of internal organization structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Have developed an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at Toptal.
In the first six months you will:
- Develop comprehensive candidate pipelines for rapid hiring of current and future needs.
- Converted multiple prospects from candidates to new hires within the Revenue function.
- Have built strong relationships cross-functionally that enable you to be an effective business partner.
- 5+ years of full-lifecycle recruitment in a fast-paced, sourcing-driven environment is required.
- Exceptional ability to multitask, prioritize, and handle a high volume of requisitions.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and solves problems creatively.
- Team player who is willing to step up knows when to ask for help, and leads by example.
- Strong executive presence and confidence are required.
- You should know your way around a Google Sheet or Excel spreadsheet and be comfortable organizing large amounts of data in a digestible and usable format.
- Experience scaling a team internationally and knowledge of best practices for global recruitment across new markets is preferred.
- Experience recruiting passive talent from top-tier consulting firms or software companies is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience recruiting for Enterprise, SMB, or Mid-Market sales talent is preferred.
- A sense of humor and thick skin. You are recruiting sales professionals, after all.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.