Verified Expert in Design
Regina has a proven track record for creating world-class digital products that grow global brands such as Tiffany & Co., Victoria's Secret, MAC Cosmetics, MIRA Beauty AI, Phillip Jeffries, and more. She has over 15 years of experience in UX/UI, digital design, and strategy. Regina's passion for problem-solving is driven by simplifying, organizing, and optimizing.
MIRA Beauty AI | The “Netflix” of Beauty, All in One Place
Victoria's Secret : Store Associate App
Victoria's Secret : Online International Shopping
Founder | CPO
- Designed and managed multiple, complex initiatives simultaneously.
- Led collaborative strategy and brainstorming sessions with executive leaders.
- Presented experiences for various B2C and B2B clients including MIRA Beauty AI, Phillip Jeffries, Blackbox, Habitual, Peek Kids, Crane Stationery, Aretsky Patroon, and more.
- Conducted usability test, competitive landscape analysis to support recommendations, design exploration, and decision making.
CX Strategist | UX Director
- Led the customer journey and digital experience strategy for the suite of MAC Cosmetics in-store connected experiences.
- Interfaced and collaborated with MAC’s leadership and stakeholders via strategy ideation, experience workshop, and product presentations.
- Delivered quality products with challenging objectives despite compressed timelines.
- Managed the creation and execution of the digital product with a remote and local UX design team.
- Coached and designed informed solutions that leveraged design systems and UX best practices.
- Created usability prototypes for assumption validation and gained insights.
- Identified test-and-learn agenda items to increase revenue and optimize digital performance.
- Ensured cross-functional alignment to optimize processes, methodologies, relevant emerging trends, and tools.
- Conducted internal/external collaboration to align on realistic limitations, priorities, and timelines.
- Led the art direction of internal and external teams that were focused on content and user experience.
- Managed simultaneously projects of varying scopes and timelines.
- Designed major business initiatives: holiday creative, high-profile launches, introduction to new sub-brands, and a site redesign.
- Created layouts and business cases for digital project initiatives.
Tiffany & Co.
- Played an integral role in launching their first eCommerce site along with a redesign.
- Art directed photography and retouched images along with preparing them for production.
- Designed many high-profile and business driver initiatives.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
School of Visual Arts - New York, NY, United States