Verified Expert in Finance
Dimitre is a financial consultant who has worked with over 50 clients in multiple corporate finance roles, such as interim CFO, VP of finance, and senior associate, helping startups and SMBs raise over 77 million in debt and equity financing. Dimitre was a former senior associate at Triple Enterprises, a top financial advisory firm in Los Angeles, and was the first senior associate to be offered partner there.
Pricing Proposal with a Supporting Strategy
DK Financial Consulting
- Created a financial model and underwriting infrastructure for a real estate $150-million acquisition holding company in the live events and music industry.
- Built the financial model, three-statement model, and presentation materials for a B2B SaaS solution startup's $1 million seed round fundraising process. Prepared the ongoing board presentation materials for the CMO and CEO.
- Created the financial model and pitch deck materials for a consumer product startup's $4 million seed round fundraising process; also facilitated an introduction to a lead investor.
- Developed a three-statement GAAP model and a liquidity and cash-planning model for a 15-to-20-location restaurant group. Performed a weekly variance analysis summary for the private equity team.
- Managed a 25-person team for over 20 restaurant group clients as an associate, interim CFO/VP of finance, and FP&A manager.
- Implemented company-wide training for core financial reporting methodologies such as three-statement modeling, variance analysis, DCF valuation, sales to contribution margin analysis, and short-term cash management modeling.
- Worked as a buy-side associate to an investment firm for the $27 million acquisition of 23 top-10 US brand franchised units (closed March 2021); my responsibilities included building a financial model for all the franchisee units.
- Acted as a sell-side associate for a $5 million Series B fundraise for a private restaurant group, working with the CFO and managing partner to create a three-statement model, DCF, and CIM deck for the franchisor business.
- Created, as a sell-side associate, the strategic presentations with the CEO and CFO to review the business model to reduce prime costs and overhead (closed in February 2020) for a $5 million restructuring financing for a private restaurant group.
- Acted as the interim VP of finance for Pitfire Pizza, Superba, and American Beauty, helping the CEO with 2020 Q2-Q4 board presentations with a focus on COVID-19 vs. ’19 analysis and leading weekly calls on the results and forecast changes with the CEO.
- Prepared a third-party review of the financial division for a $100 million revenue client and presented deliverables on forecasting, IT optimization, and accounting systems and processes to their private equity investor.
Finance Manager and Corporate Development
Falcon Water Technology
- Managed the financial model and data room for the sell-side strategy and worked directly with the CEO on presentation materials.
- Initiated a partnership with Imagine H20, a leading water technology accelerator, to source potential VC investments under $5 million.
- Created more than 20 ad-hoc financial analysis models for senior management, sales, legal, and supply chain teams.
- Assisted the CFO with refinancing existing senior debt, which included analyzing terms sheets, credit agreements, and covenant terms.
- Implemented operational efficiencies and processes to provide a platform for Falcon’s global restructured personnel structure, which improved EBITDA margin by 24% over an 18-month period.
Equity Research Analyst
Taylor Frigon Capital Management
- Prepared over 20 equity research reports for the director of research and CIO of a money management firm with approximately $130 million in assets under management (AUM).
- Performed an equity valuation for small-mid cap equities using DCFs, trading multiple comps, and precedent transaction comps.
- Summarized company filings and market research into 5-to-8 page written reports which incorporated key financial information to provide quantitative analysis on shareholder friendliness ratios and normalized a free cash flow.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance
Cal Poly - California Polytechnic State University - San Luis Obispo, CA, United States
CFA Level II