Scrum Master2022 - PRESENTOwens Corning - Digital Center of Excellence
- Built an agile team and implemented improvements to improve the teams' communication, developed predictability using relative estimates, and improved the process of gathering, analyzing, and elaborating on requirements from business stakeholders.
- Provided coaching on Agile and Jira for product/project managers unfamiliar with these methods and tools. Created a productive working environment for a team of more than 15 working together on the same Product Backlog.
- Built an automated workflow, improving the decision-making process for prioritizing business requirements and projects. This process reduced the amount of manual work to maintain up-to-date worksheets.
- Understood stakeholder needs and business requirements, built product backlog, wrote business and technical user stories, manage dependencies, and prioritized backlog with the product owner.
- Performed accessibility testing for the existing solution, created a backlog for improvements, and prepared a process to prevent accessibility debt from compounding.
Project Manager2022 - 2022The Recycling Partnership Inc.
- Created a project structure using Notion. Managed the project documentation and reporting tools by organizing Notion structures and connecting them to the version control tools like Dropbox.
- Brainstormed and implemented organizational improvements like improvement of the meeting notes management, creating Notion database for stakeholders engagement, or organizing information using Notion Timelines and Calendar.
- Established proper communication with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in the organization.
Project Program Manager2020 - 2022BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Led crucial investment program initiatives within the EMEA company branch, which required assembling and leading a cross-functional team of 15+ highly-motivated professionals and managed 35+ stakeholders.
- Developed and implemented cyber-security projects for 5G technology in the telecommunication sector. Despite issues with other vendors as well as product bug-fixing, the project was delivered with success.
- Developed and standardized requirements management processes using Jira and Confluence in the department of around 60 people. Used change management techniques to minimize the impact of different objectives and make change durable.
- Implemented Agile techniques and practices on project, program, and portfolio levels. Improved the way business was developing Investment projects using Scaled Agile practices, integrating the work of multiple teams.
- Assumed responsibility for performing strategic initiatives on product backlog management with the department portfolio. Created, estimated, prioritized, and monitored the product backlog.
- Took over and managed a portfolio of projects for clients around the world. Managed to handle stakeholders' expectations despite constant issues with human resources and SLAs, which impacted the portfolio performance.
- Implemented cyber security projects for the telecommunication industry. Projects were related to 4G (LTE) and 5G data. Despite the ongoing industry problems (suppliers do not follow the standards), projects were delivered with success.
Scrum Master2021 - 2021BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Worked as a scrum master, leading three teams of developers from the BAE, client, and supplier companies. Quickly onboarded into the team, guided and coached developers and product owner in Agile, especially in the Scrum framework.
- Integrated work of three scrum teams, working on different projects within the portfolio. Conducted sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings using Jira and Figma as collab tools. Also, quickly solved impediments and improved team performance.
- Implemented multiple Jira improvements, among which the most important were using fixed versions to track the progress of development across several epics, improved management of epics, and the use of a Jira roadmap.
Business Analyst2018 - 2020BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Elaborated and implemented migration project requirements into the final anti-money laundering (AML) and customer due diligence (CDD) product solution for the banking industry.
- Contributed to the successful scoping and execution of the banking migration project by performing as-is and to-be gap analyses and presentations to clients.
- Moved customized product features from the legacy banking AML system to the new version of the software.
- Became a subject matter expert in AML product solutions and organized internal pieces of training for knowledge-sharing with other consultants and analysts.
- Created, elaborated, and monitored the project scope, wrote user stories and enablers (technical US), and estimated the activity size and duration through frequent backlog refinement sessions.