Verified Expert in Engineering
Data Structures Developer
Neven is a senior Unity developer with almost a decade of experience. He enjoys working on unique opportunities and writing clean, structured, performant, documented, and well-tested code. With life-long love for engineering and mathematics, you can expect precise solutions to your future problems.
Unity, C#, JetBrains Rider, MacOS, Geometry, 3D Math, Algebra, 3D, Unity3D
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed is a real-time abstract mesh deformation tool that realistically deforms organic models based on input parameters.
Senior 3D Simulation Engineer
- Developed a component-based cross-platform UI framework for Unity. Resulted in a unified UI solution across the project and the company. Bridged between design and engineering and simplified communication between the teams.
- Implemented an abstract deformation technique that can realistically deform organic models. Defined different deformations in settings without a code change, allowing for rapid workflow.
- Parallelized multiple mesh workflows with the help of the job system to improve runtime performance on selected platforms.
- Held multiple seminars inside the company on how to cleanly develop UI inside Unity. Used the newly developed UI framework.
Senior Unity 3D Developer
An Online Freelance Agency
- Developed a location-based application that takes advantage of the Mapbox environment data to create immersive experiences for the player.
- Developed a turn-based multiplayer 1v1 combat system.
- Developed a procedural planet system with adjustable LODs and the possibility to visualize your environment wherever you are on the planet.
Lead Developer and CTO
Creative Studio Form
- Managed a team that developed a furniture configurator project for WebGL, iOS/Android, AR, and VR. Used in major Swiss companies. Allowed users to self-decorate the space they live in with highly modular furniture and preview it.
- Implemented a CI/CD pipeline practice to allow faster workflow inside the company. Built for all platforms were autogenerated as well as options to deploy, run tests, and move assets between servers.
- Developed a serialization system and resources handler to manage tens of gigabytes of assets. Trained employees through custom editors. Modified assets without the need to rebuild.
- Developed a mobile app that allows users to add 3D text and clipart to photos, videos, or their reality through AR. Set up as a paid, five-star rated app and one of the top 100 apps in the photo/video editing category.
- Developed AI that scans art provided by our designers and freely replicates it with the user's different input.
- Implemented Apple's ARKit during the beta phase. Gave the app exclusivity as it was a rarity then.
- Developed gameplay mechanics for an RTS-style game that required point-to-click movement, pathfinding, and a combat system.
- Developed the game AI with variable difficulty that you can play against.
- Developed the back end to support multiplayer. Developed matchmaking for users as well as real-time multiplayer.
VR Interior Configuratorhttps://bit.ly/3jMscUD
Unity, Unity3D, Django, Flutter
iOS, Android, MacOS
Algorithms, Data Structures, Mathematics, Architecture, Mobile Apps, Geometry, 3D Math, 3D Visualization, Algebra, 3D, Debugging, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Responsive Design, Mobile Game Development, Multithreading, Procedural Generation, Game Development, Augmented Reality (AR), CI/CD Pipelines, Electrical Engineering, Virtual Reality (VR)
Git, JetBrains Rider
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring