- Senior Unity Programmer, Project Manager3Move Labs2014 - PRESENT
- Designed and implemented Unity Extensions for internal development workflow improvements and for distribution on Unity Asset Store.
- Planned and coordinated programming works with the products' global marketing strategy.
- Created analysis and proposals of applications architecture.
- Used a Leap Motion API for implementation of interactive contactless demonstrations for the Leap Motion controller in Unity.
- Created scenes for demonstrations of 3D interactive tours in which user is able to explore provided interiors.
- Built web application based on Magento which enables dynamic creation of interconnected database tables. This app can be accessed through it's REST API and provides an Unity application on any platform with game parameter settings which can be modified dynamically and loaded after restarting application's scene.
- Unity for iOS Senior EngineerSmartlivez (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Implemented a solution for an external sensor data transformation and it's mapping of the animation space of each golfer player character.
- Integrated an inverse kinematics solution for left and right hand movement, golf club positions, and rotations during movement; on the top of the original golfer animation.
- Created Unity editor extensions for improving data mapping control and for verification of data transformation and data integrity.
- Embedded an Unity application into an existing iOS application and integrated synchronization of it's startup state and data forwarding.
- Designed a WebGL version of the application for faster project iterations and testing of functionality with debug possibilities of importing sensor data from CSV files and exporting resulting animations to CSV files.
- Used custom DI architecture which ensured faster and more reliable prototyping and simplified adding unit tests to verify and test correct data mapping functionality.
- Lead Unity ProgrammerPavel Platil Animation Studios2012 - 2015
Technologies: Unity, C#, Cg, Vuforia, Xcode, iOS, Eclipse, Android
- Created analyses and proposals of applications architecture. Shaped the levels based on provided scene sketches.
- Coordinated team of 3D and 2D graphics and optimized used game assets. Optimizations included development of own tool for moving and rotating pivot points while preserving used animation on models.
- Implemented an animation system for character goalkeeper capabilities - re-targeting principles including inverse kinematics for hand movement.
- Tweaked the physics portion of an engine to ensure performance and a pleasant game experience with proper ball mechanics.
- Implemented performance optimizations including used shaders, basic lighting settings, memory usage, and build size reduction.
- Provided foundation for beta testers and prepared products for placement in the iOS AppStore and Google Play; including the release itself and following support.
- Unity ProgrammerKeen Software House2011 - 2012
Technologies: Unity, C#, Cg
- Created a flexible system for game testing regular builds with use of JSON configuration file.
- Improved the performance of an existing dynamic mesh generation system.
- Extended an existing IMGUI system for a basic application layout.
- Modified an existing sound effects solution, implemented better architectural encapsulation and prepared user friendly solution for the sound engineer.
- Modified and tweaked existing terrain shader solution for better performance and visuals without blending issues.
- Web Apps DeveloperiTechTrade2010 - 2011
Technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, Magento, Zend Framework, AJAX, jQuery, Flash, XMPP, Red5, XFBML, FBJS, Facebook API
- Created an AJAX Facebook application connected to Facebook chat through an XMPP protocol ensuring direct users' notifications as native chat messages.
- Integrated Red5 streaming video services to facebook apps for group video chat features.
- Programmed analytical tools processing data from various web sources for online marketing purposes using chart based interface for output.
- Set up Magento platform for building complex web applications and extended it's features by implementing new reusable modules.
- Developed cron job for collecting and sorting information about public auction data from Czech Republic.
- Prepared, integrated and updated Magento layouts for Magento based applications.
- Programmer Analyst, Senior TIBCO ConsultantPIKE Electronic2007 - 2009
Technologies: Java, TIBCO, XML, XSD, XSLT, Eclipse RCP, TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS
- Implemented a tool which compares two XML documents and is capable of highlighting distinct parts of documents thanks to it's block comparison algorithm.
- Developed tools for the automatic generation of documents to HTML, PDF, and CHM formats with use of the DITA Open Toolkit and XSLT.
- Modified architecture of original application for use as an Eclipse RCP plugin. Isolated features were divided into separate modules.
- Provided technical support and onsite product presentations for various international clients.
- Supported booth preparations and presented product at TUCON 2008 San Francisco conference.