Verified Expert in Design
Betsy is an experienced product designer with more than seven years of experience. She has supported the end to end product design process and successfully shipped both B2C and B2B mobile and web applications for various sizes of businesses and product teams, from startups to enterprises.
Inventory Management Dashboard
Senior Product Designer
- Owned the end-to-end design process for the white-labeled eCommerce platform and admin dashboard from initial research, wireframe, prototype, user testing, and UI design to post dev support.
- Set up design systems for both customer platform and a redesigned admin portal working closely with frontend developers.
- Worked with the remote team for design operation including hiring, process, tools, and research practices.
- Discovered, conceptualized, designed, and validated new features for core products.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to define product strategy and roadmaps for the B2B segments by leading design workshops and journey mapping exercises.
- Collaborated with UI designers to build new features on the main customer platform and admin portals.
- Set up user research practice for product strategy, validation and usability improvement.
- Advocated for design and user-focused culture.
- Worked with the cross-functional team for brand new features and feature enhancements through design workshops and collaboration sessions. Set up design QA process with the engineers to ensure the quality of the end product before production.
- Supported sales and business development activities with design mockups and concepts.
Senior UX Designer
- Designed the experience for telecom usage and billing applications used by B2B customers.
- Led and designed UX standard for digital product onboarding and third-party service integration for B2B business unit.
- Presented customer experience to senior leadership. Advocated for the end-user and design thinking within the organization.
- Designed experience and content for marketing and lead generation websites for B2B business unit.
- Worked with researchers in conducting user research and usability testings.
University of Toronto
- Designed desktop and mobile experiences for applications used by students for course enrollment, financial needs, and degree and course planning.
- Designed desktop applications for university faculty and staff for administrative tasks such as grading systems and residence facilitation.
- Facilitated usability testing sessions and conducted user interviews, persona workshops to uncover business needs and set up a human-centric design practice in the organization.
- Created graphics assets for department websites and events.
- Worked closely with the communication and marketing team, redesigned and set up the department website on WordPress.
Bachelor of Arts with High Distinctions in Studio Art and New Media Studies
University of Toronto Scarborough - Toronto, ON
New Media Certificate