Verified Expert in Design
Dan is a product manager and designer bridging product, UI/UX, and delivery with over ten years of design experience. He consistently creates high-quality, user-centered, accessible experiences while working across all areas of product design, from UX design and user journeys to finished UI design and UI Lottie animations. Dan's proven and strong graphic design background ensures that he can create visually appealing UI for mobile and web.
- Designed version two of the Fupay app, featuring proactive money management features such as spending and upcoming bill prediction, savings goals and targets, and savings offers on everyday spending.
- Conducted user research, including user interviews, persona development, journey mapping, and user flows.
- Outlined the implementation of the development of the Fupay app's version two. Created user stories and requirements for all new features.
Senior UX/UI Designer and Lead App Designer
The Lottery Corporation (previously part of Tabcorp)
- Redesigned the Lott app to ensure premium gameplay for customers. Smoothed user journeys and enhanced features to uplift the app experience, reaching number one in the Apple Store's entertainment category.
- Introduced UI animations to surprise and delight customers and make the app more enjoyable and immersive.
- Created and maintained the app's design system based on the atomic design methodology.
- Designed a new web-based application for the internal warehouse team to pack, track, and send consignments to all retailers across Australia. Conducted in-person research to develop a custom solution with the best possible UX for the warehouse team.
- Created a new draw management platform, including process enhancements, for the second chance draws based on blockchain technology.
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Designed a customer-facing iOS and Android app for injured workers to monitor and manage their claims, manage appointments with medical providers, and communicate with claims advisors and recovery advisors.
- Created web-based internal claims management software for claims advisors to efficiently and effectively advise injured workers and health providers.
- Designed web-based portals for associated medical providers to efficiently and effectively treat injured workers.
- Contributed to designing web-based portals for legal firms that work across injured worker law claims and for employers to monitor the recovery progress of their injured workers.
- Designed multiple cloud-based SaaS ERP solutions for student management, supply chain management, electronic content management, customer relations management, financial management, and enterprise management.
- Created custom icons and icon fonts or glyphs for each area of the TechnologyOne solution.
- Designed and prototyped solutions to present them to CEO and external stakeholders.
Bachelor's Degree in Design Studies
Griffith University - South East Queensland, Australia
iOS App Design with Swift
UX Australia—User Research