South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Toptal Member Since
January 12, 2021
Myroslava is a hands-on product and service designer experienced in all steps of design and delivery with an interest in product management. She is a certified PMP and holds a master's degree in UX architecture. In just eight weeks, she designed a comprehensive online store for Abode, a DIY home security solution. Myroslava leads multidisciplinary teams in designing delightful products that become viable businesses, navigating corporate and technical complexity from ideation to launch.
Myroslava is available for hireHire Myroslava
Mental Health Platform for Online Therapy
Product DesignResearchApplicationsiOS App DesignAndroid App DesignCompetitor Analysis & Profiling+ 3 more
Improve Team Efficiency and Product Through Shared Design System
Design SystemsAtomic DesignUI ComponentsStorybookVisual Design LanguageSystem Architecture Design+ 4 more
eCommerce Product Website Design for Large USA DIY Security System
Product DiscoveryProduct DesigneCommerce UXMobile eCommerceeCommerce Web DesignWizards+ 16 more
Website Revamp for Best-in-class Software for Modern Aircraft Management Companies
Website RedesignResponsive DesignWeb UXBusiness AviationEnterprise SaaSSaaS Design+ 5 more
Travel Booking Website Redesign and Design Blog for Colombia Hotel Chain
Travel & LeisureBooking UXWeb UXTravel DesignBooking SystemsWeb UI+ 8 more
2021 - PRESENT
Senior Product Designer
- Served as a product designer at a leading software solution provider for the Australian and USA home builder and property development sectors. Redesigned core UX flows in web and mobile apps.
- Acted as a product designer at a B2B company that provides predictive analytics for growth. Designed core product flows and design systems from scratch.
- Led creative and holistic thinking across diverse platforms and devices. Translated business requirements into low/high-fidelity prototypes.
Technologies: Product Design, UX Design, Enterprise SaaS, WebApp, Web UX, Web App Design, Touchscreens, Immersive Experiences
2021 - 2021
Senior Product Designer
Runway Proptech LLC
- Designed an entirely new product for the leading software solution provider for the Australian and USA home builder and property development sector that employs over 50 technicians and developers across Australia, India, and the USA.
- Organized a design ecosystem for 12 products and sold an idea of a better organization to stakeholders and a team of developers.
- Created marketing materials for the company (T-shirts and brand presentations, among other materials).
Technologies: UX Design, UI Design, Design Systems, Planning, Storybook, Miro, Figma, Adobe Experience Design (XD), Touchscreens
2018 - 2020
Senior Product Designer
- Redesigned a web and mobile app that is best-in-class data, reporting, and owner communication software for modern aircraft management companies and flight departments.
- Redesigned the design process in the company. Created a design system from scratch. Added research and prototype phases.
- Persuaded the team to use the Storybook as a single source of truth. A storybook is a tool that makes building stunning UIs organized and efficient.
- Created a large number of marketing materials, such as business cards, brochures, Facebook posts, and LinkedIn posts. Developed simple rules for white-labeling (branding) B2B clients.
- Imparted day-to-day design leadership that fostered a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
Technologies: Storybook, Google Design Sprints, Product Design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC, Adobe CC, Miro, Figma, UI Patterns, Data Visualization, Dashboard Design, UX Design, UI Design, Design Systems, UX Architecture, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design (RWD), Booking
2017 - 2019
Interaction and UX Designer | Lead UX/UI Designer | Head of Design
- Led creative and holistic thinking across diverse platforms and devices.
- Translated business requirements into low- and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Designed the UI/UX for various web and mobile applications.
- Managed day-to-day design, fostering a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, content, business, and engineering.
Technologies: Interaction Design (IxD), User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), User Interviews, Customer Development, Design Systems, Digital Product Design, Product Discovery, Product Design, Miro, Figma, Apps, Motorsports, Creative Tech, Logo Design, Logotype, Web Design, Websites, Visual Design, Branding, UI Animation, User Research, UX Documentation, Sustainability, Interface Design, Design Leadership
2016 - 2018
Middle UI/UX Designer
- Designed an online store for a home security system. I was in charge of the entire UI/UX design, building user flow and wireframes, mind mapping, flowcharts, UML logic creation, finding jobs to be done, and organizing the design team process.
- Ideated a platform for finding an appropriate venue for events. I was tasked with MVP, UI/UX creation, intuitive user flow for booking the venue, and choosing the best solutions in the product to attain the users' goals.
- Created a design for a connected app-device experience for real-time skiing technique and performance metrics. Handled the day-to-day communication with the client and created guidelines for developers.
- Designed a platform for renting transit covers. I was in charge of the UI/UX design aligned with an existing style and guidelines, prototyping solutions, quality testing, developing the main and internal pages, and conducting customer interviews.
Technologies: Miro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Sketch, Adobe CC
2018 - 2019
Master's Degree in UX Architecture
Projector University - Kyiv, Ukraine
SEPTEMBER 2020 - PRESENT
Project Management Professional (PMP)
JUNE 2018 - PRESENT
MAY 2018 - PRESENT
Yandex Project Management School
MARCH 2017 - PRESENT
UX Strategy Fundamentals