- Pioneered a mobile survey platform in the early stages of the smartphone era and acquired prestigious clients including P&G, General Mills, Philips, 3M, Best Buy, Bass Pro Shops, and Sanofi.
- Built the company to $100,000 in revenues within 12 months of product launch and was on track for over $800,000 in revenue in the second year of operations.
- Negotiated with two industry leaders and successfully led the sale of iPinion to e-Rewards, achieving a 16x return for investors in two years.
- Led sell-side due diligence, including negotiating contracts and deal terms; developing earnout models; and creating the finance, product, legal, human resource, and sales documents requested by the buyer.
- Developed business plans based on extensive market research, competition analysis, and early-stage budget for product development, validation, launch, and marketing.
- Prepared investor presentations and led fundraising discussions with multiple angel investors and venture capitalists; negotiated the term sheet with TechColumbus.
Focus areas: Due Diligence, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Finance Strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Fundraising, Market Research, Valuation, Venture Capital, Market Research Operations, Marketing Research, DCF Modeling, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Software, Investment Return Scenario Analysis, P&L Management, Product Strategy, Team Management, Growth Analysis, Customer Research, Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES), SQL, Competitor Analysis & Profiling, Cost of Capital, CAPEX, Budget Modeling, Operating Expenses (OPEX), Data Analysis, Business Planning, Go-to-market Strategy, Financial Management, Angel/Seed Funding, M&A (Sell-side), Pitch Decks, Patents, Lean Startups, Python, Spark, Cash Flow Analysis, Startup Growth Strategy Development, Cost Analysis, Profit Maximization, Pricing Strategy, Agile Software Development, Microsoft SQL Server, Technology, Valuation Modeling, Revenue & Expense Projections, Team Leadership, Three-statement Modeling, Europe, Incubator Management, Digital, BI Reporting, Gotomarket strategy