- Actively worked as an outsourced CFO for a 23-month-old consumer electronics distributor generating over $50 million in sales, to secure $5 – 15 million for working capital to facilitate continued 100% to 300% growth per year.
- Served as CEO and CFO for a restaurant concept that MSC purchased, turned around, and sold inside of three years for 4x the purchase price. Negotiated entry and exit terms, as well as the financing for the purchase, increased sales by 300% through creative marketing strategy, and maximized cash flow by implementing inventory control systems and improving working capital management.
- Served as CEO and CFO for an auto repair franchise that MSC purchased, turned around and sold inside of three years for 2x the purchase price. Increased sales by 75% through operational efficiency improvements designed to maximize throughput, grew cash flow by improving vendor financing terms, and negotiated entry and exit terms.
- Designed a menu of alternative investment offerings with IRRs of 15%+ and 3x more reward than risk for accredited investors.
- Consulted for a startup hedge fund, providing guidance on capital raising, investments, risk management, strategy, and vendor selection.
- Managed nine analysts and evaluated thousands of investment opportunities.
Focus areas: Interim CFO, Private Capital Markets, Tourism, Health & Wellness, Deal Structures, Market Research, Fractional CFO, Modeling, Team Management, Cannabis, Private Equity, Pitch Decks, Business Planning, Valuation, Capital Raising, CFO, Hedge Funds, Credit Investing, Investor Presentations, Private Company Valuation, Equity Financing, Value Investing, Investment Thesis, Venture Funding, Biotech, Seed Fundraising, Startup Funding, Three Statement Operating Model, Forecasting, Startup funding consultant, Feasibility Studies, Management Consulting, Startup Consulting, Investment Memoranda, Real Estate Development, Healthcare, Health IT, Healthcare IT, Part-time CFO, Accounting, Biotechnology