Portland, OR, United States
Member since July 18, 2018
Camille is a UX/UI Designer who truly values human-centric design, a meticulous and critical thinker to make sure that her designs aim for usability, desirability, and impact. She enjoys solving complex user and business problems and has a strong relationship with cross-functional teams. Over time, she has successfully shipped custom ERP/CRM web applications, trading/finance platforms, HR/hotel web management systems, and mobile applications.
- UX/UI Design Lead2017 - 2018Plus65 Interactive
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Zeplin, GitLab, Lookback.io, HotJar, Evernote
- Drove the UX/UI team to produce an efficient solution.
- Planned UX design strategies, timeline, and deliverables.
- Completed UX research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Led an interdepartmental design workshop.
- Ensured that design systems were usable, scalable, and modular.
- Successfully presented and sold user-centric design to our stakeholders.
- Built a design standardization and guidelines for our creative department.
- Adapted usability testing in the company's workflow.
- Influenced cross-functional team to attend design meetups, hackathons, and extracurricular activities outside of work.
- Digital Designer (UX/UI)2016 - 2017Plus65 Interactive
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Zeplin, Gitlab
- Solved business challenges and represented the users to our stakeholders. A user-story teller and design evangelist with a strong influence on cross-functional teams.
- Collaborated with the engineering team and implemented design exercises to ensure that the requirements are met on the horizon and make our solutions more efficient.
- Wrote user stories for our software development, created user flows, wireframes, prototypes, conducted usability testing, and analyzed the results. Designed user interfaces, assisted in creating design libraries, components, and guidelines using atomic design principles.
- Handled multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment and design sprints.
- Senior UX/Visual Designer2012 - 2016Cxrus Solutions
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, UXPin, InVision
- Worked closely with different departments. I was involved throughout the process from stakeholders interview, competitive research, assisted in writing design pitch for government and education sectors.
- Implemented heuristic evaluations, sketching and wireframing, created a visual concept, and designed user interfaces across multiple digital platforms.
- Implemented design guidelines, practiced design principles, collaborated and guided the design team to present concepts.
- Web/UI Designer2011 - 2012Endlessrise Inc
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, HTML, CSS, WordPress
- Evaluated business goals, requirements and designed mockups in Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensured that my design was flexible, dynamic, and Wordpress theme compliant.
- Integrated my design into Wordpress, either wrote my own HTML/CSS and WP-PHP codes from scratch or used Theme Frameworks to manipulate front-end.
- Completed user-acceptance testing and provided evaluation summary of the theme.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering2006 - 2011Adamson University - Manila, Philippines
- Service DesignJANUARY 2018 - PRESENTSocial Impact Lab
- Product DesignJANUARY 2017 - PRESENTAlpha Camp