Verified Expert in Design
Camille is a UX/UI designer who truly values human-centric design, a meticulous and critical thinker to make sure that her designs aim for usability, desirability, and impact. She enjoys solving complex user and business problems and has a strong relationship with cross-functional teams. Over time, she has successfully shipped custom ERP/CRM web applications, trading/finance platforms, HR/hotel web management systems, and mobile applications.
Senior Experience Designer
- Worked with multi-disciplinary teams that balanced the thinking required to understand complex problems with the hard work and discipline needed to get high-quality working software into the hands of our client's employees and customers.
- Helped build the foundation for creating products, services, and systems that respond to human needs.
- Tasked with the design quality and connection across different products.
UX/UI Design Lead
- Drove the UI/UX team to produce an efficient solution.
- Planned UX design strategies, timelines, and deliverables.
- Completed UX research (quantitative and qualitative).
- Led and mentored through interdepartmental design workshops.
- Ensured that design systems were usable, scalable, and modular.
- Presented and sold the user-centric design to our stakeholders successfully.
- Built a design standardization and guidelines for our creative department.
- Adapted usability testing in the company's workflow.
- Influenced cross-functional team to attend design meetups, hackathons, and extracurricular activities outside of work.
Digital Designer (UX/UI)
- Solved business challenges and represented the users to our stakeholders. A user storyteller and design evangelist with a strong influence on cross-functional teams.
- Collaborated with the engineering team and implemented design exercises to ensure that the requirements were met on the horizon and make our solutions more efficient.
- Wrote user stories for our software development, created user flows, wireframes, and prototypes, and conducted usability tests. Designed user interfaces and assisted in creating design libraries, components, and guidelines using atomic design principles.
- Handled multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment and design sprints.
Senior UX/Visual Designer
- Worked closely with different departments and was involved throughout the process, from stakeholders interview and competitive research, assisted in writing design pitches for government and education sectors.
- Implemented heuristic evaluations, sketching, and wireframing; created a visual concept and designed user interfaces across multiple digital platforms.
- Implemented design guidelines, practiced design principles, collaborated, and guided the design team to present concepts.
- Evaluated business goals and requirements and designed mockups in Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensured that my design was flexible, dynamic, and WordPress theme-compliant.
- Integrated my design into WordPress, either writing my own HTML/CSS and WP-PHP codes from scratch or using theme frameworks to manipulate the front end.
- Completed user-acceptance testing and provided evaluation summary of the theme.
Certificate in Product Design
AlphaCAMP - Singapore
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Engineering
Adamson University - Manila, Philippines
Protecting Patient Health Information Under HIPAA course from the Legal Compliance and Ethics Center
Social Impact Lab
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring