Product Manager2020 - 2021Supply Chain Finance Client
- Built and managed the product roadmap for the transition from an older technology platform to an AWS hosted web application to achieve feature parity as well as adding new features.
- Managed directly a team of employees including a designer, the development staff, and a QA associate.
- Utilized the agile framework when transitioning functional business requirements to the development team.
Product Manager2019 - 2021Consumer Product Startup
- Performed marketing research for three separate technical consumer products with respect to market segmentation, current competitors, and barriers to entry to determine company direction.
- Performed all product owner responsibilities including gathering business requirements, transitioning to the requirements to actionable user stories, refining the backlog, transitioning to technical teams, and evaluating delivery.
- Hired staff to facilitate the design of the mobile and desktop platform, develop the MVP of the product, facilitate focus group sessions, and provide QA coverage.
Technical Project Manager2019 - 2021XTO Energy
- Managed the client relationship including but not limited to weekly report-outs, requirements gathering, solution design, client communications, status reporting, estimations, and release planning.
- Acted as the product owner and scrum master for a team consisting of a designer, developers, solution architect, and a QA associate.
- Was responsible for the build and delivery of a mobile app, Microsoft Azure back end, administrative portal, and a cross-browser web application.
CS Program and Process Manager2015 - 2018Gilbarco Veeder-Root
- Provided program management for the customer service department with regard to Microsoft AX ERP implementation, NPI, and new projects.
- Oversaw all aspects of customer experience in regards to the ordering platform for the current state and future design.
- Managed technical project analysts supporting departmental data analytics, global and senior leadership metrics, root cause problem solving, and systems requirement and development activities.
- Redefined the process flow for customer/distributor for the order fulfillment process. Facilitated through all areas of the company, including marketing, engineering, finance, procurement, and operations.
- Hired, trained, and positioned ERP and project support staff for the department.
NA Program Manager2013 - 2015Gilbarco Veeder-Root
- Developed solutions and managed programs in the POS arena including but not limited to mobile payment, loyalty, mobile and loyalty integration, digital scanning, barcode integration, network host integration, payment processing integration, media at the pump, and remote management through web services.
- Oversaw all areas of program management leadership for large-scale solutions spanning from design, RFP, requirements, contract development, estimating, engineering development, system integration, installation of field trial (beta) and final deployment to end customers.
- Directly interfaced between the customer, participating vendors, executive management, marketing, software and hardware engineering, quality assurance, security, legal, operations, service, and support.
- Fulfilled the roles of product manager, product owner, and scrum master as required to support three overseas development and SQA teams.
- Managed the largest customer lead opportunity (CLO) within the POS development group equating to $6 million in yearly revenue for a Fortune 10 customer.
- Lead the program from high customer escalation, single team and lack of program management to high customer satisfaction, three fully staffed development teams, and multiple simultaneous programs with high visibility to both internal and external stake holders.
Supply Chain Network Solutions Design Manager2013 - 2013New Breed, Inc. (XPO Logistics)
- Developed and implemented strategies to optimally position and differentiate New Breed from industry competitors.
- Participated in client facing teams to obtain and analyze complex supply chain data to gain an understanding of client needs. Identify and define solution opportunities to improve productivity, quality, performance, and profitability.
- Performed project management from solutions design and development to implementation.
- Performed supply chain analysis utilizing JDA Supply Chain Strategist to help prospective clients determine where to place facilities, processes, inventory and evaluate existing operations and alternatives.
Transportation Operations Manager2011 - 2013New Breed, Inc. (XPO Logistics)
- Developed all aspects of transportation for the largest inbound transportation project at a top 50 third-party logistics company. Client is a global diversion company with a projected freight spend in excess of $30 million per year.
- Managed the inbound transportation operation team utilizing multiple transportation modes and a diverse product mix.
- Transformed existing manual transportation process across a wide carrier base to a network optimized solution with a rationalized national carrier base.
- Oversaw the direct supplier, carrier, forwarder, distribution center and plant compliance, training, and communication.
- Hired, trained, and developed personnel within the operations group for the continuous support of the client.
Transportation Implementation Project Manager2008 - 2011New Breed, Inc. (XPO Logistics)
- Served as the project lead for the design and implementation of i2’s transportation manager and transportation planner.
- Communicated with internal and external customers to gather project requirements to lead implementation efforts.
- Developed a transportation solution exceeding customer expectations while maintaining the integrity of existing client designs.
- Modeled scenarios for client enhancements and cost-saving initiatives.
- Designed and supported transportation planning processes for various client’s day-to-day operations.
- Managed bi-yearly continuous improvement initiative affecting system design and operational processes.
- Directly interfaced with the client and lead in all project initiatives.
- Supported other client projects including software upgrades, reporting requirements, and overall program support.