Product Owner2020 - PRESENTAnthem
- Performed the duties of a project manager, system analyst, and product manager for the IngenioRx Pharmacy Benefits app.
- Led a remote Toptal development team to add and release new features that allow users to switch their prescriptions to lower-cost opportunities.
- Wrote system requirements for API layer, aggregation layer, and front-end React Native development.
- Reported progress to management and resolved risks across the organization.
Experience Manager2019 - PRESENTPay On Delivery
- Conducted market research in the FinTech industry. Interviewed customers to generate compelling use cases, new brand, and product features.
- Developed marketing strategies and hired team of content, video, and social media managers to grow brand awareness and reduce CTA to below $2.
- Designed new user journeys that required the separation of front-end and back-end systems and the creation of a new technology stack and roadmap.
Managing Director2017 - 2019Elevation Studio
- Sold over $1 million in tech, design, and marketing services.
- Grew the agency team from five to 50 employees in three countries.
- Developed and launched over ten consumer-facing mobile apps, websites, and startups.
- Implemented design thinking and agile development processes internally and externally as a consultant.
Product Manager2016 - 2016Centrica
- Developed go-to-market strategies for the mobile app controlling the Hive branded suite of smart devices in the US.
- Collaboratively designed new features and wrote requirements for our energy insights online platform.
- Prepared market research, web analytics, and presentations.
- Initiated technology pilots to validate business cases.
Product Manager2014 - 2016Direct Energy
- Launched two customer-facing $5-million projects that increased retention, on-time payments, and differentiation.
- Led a cross-functional team to create a mobile app and online energy insights platform available to over 6 million users.
- Developed a sales bundling tool that impacted 60% of new sales by combining home IoT devices and energy contracts.
- Evaluated new value propositions.
- Established and managed relationships with partners and vendors that led to a $20-million venture acquisition.
Process Engineer2011 - 2013Direct Energy
- Streamlined the process from customer enrollment to commodity hedging improving our operational profitability by 6%.
- Improved customer consumption regression models using econometric techniques and designed a new short-term forecasting system for over 2 million residential and commercial customers.