Product Manager2009 - PRESENTVarious Consulting Work
- Consulted with a variety of clients including Calm, Uber, Google, Bird, Turo, Getaround, and more.
Growth Lead | Product Manager2017 - 2019Airbnb
- Led cross-functional partners to drive demand for the concerts category, scaling to 130+ concerts per week at 45% average occupancy.
- Achieved 1,000% increase in weekly booked seats for Airbnb concerts through product- and marketing-based initiatives.
- Innovated, scoped, and executed a series of experiments using internal tools (ERF) that led to a 24% global increase in bookings.
- Acted as the POC with the product for demand for concerts and pushed through ERF experiments (concert grouping, naming, algorithms, and more).
- Ideated changes to the ML algorithm ranking model for the Experiences marketplace that drove a 15% increase in concert bookings.
- Brokered a partnership affiliate deal with Time Out for the concerts category (and Experiences at large) that has led to 200+ bookings.
- Created all dashboards and led all data science activities to derive insights for the Airbnb Concerts team (and other incubations).
- Led the pricing experiment that resulted in findings that every $1 reduction in price resulted in a 1.8% increase in booking demand.
Founder2016 - 2019Mobile Growth Sage
- Led a consultancy focused on growth efforts for digital technology companies.
Product Manager2016 - 2017Tubi TV
- Led engineers and designers to revamp native mobile and web-streaming applications informed by experimentation and A/B testing.
- Spearheaded growth efforts to hit aggressive targets (9x growth in MAU YoY) that resulted in $20 million Series C round close.
- Innovated features for mobile, web, and OTT/CTV products that resulted in a 150% increase in cumulative viewing time per user.
- Achieved a 37% increase in retention through email, push, and in-app notification strategies and product improvements.
- Implemented unsupervised learning ML algorithms to inform a recommendation engine that increased video starts by 50%.
Product Lead2015 - 2016StudyBlue (Mobile Learning Platform)
- Led engineers, designers, and junior product members to scale the platform to 10+ million MAU.
- Created a connected experience from click to downstream behavior with tailored content and increased retention by 15%.
- Ran A/B tests to optimize dynamic landing pages (browser and mobile), ultimately increasing conversion by 12%.
Product Manager2015 - 2016Instaapp.IO (App Development Service)
- Led cross-functional teams of engineers and designers to create beautiful products that people love such as Gather (effortless invitations), Instastub (a ticket-exchange marketplace), and NewCo (a network of companies facilitating positive change).
- Achieved a 57% increase in invitations sent and a 25% increase in referral invites on Gather with product/messaging optimization.
- Innovated a new product's UX and dynamic targeted content to increase tickets resold in the Instastub marketplace by 28%.
Growth Product Manager2012 - 2015KIXEYE (Game Development Company)
- Rose from employee 35 as an analyst and became a senior leader of a 1,000+ employee organization.
- Tailored the new user experience and was responsible for growth, engagement, and P&L on several game titles.
- Led cross-functional teams/reports and dictated strategy in growth that directly resulted in $110 million in revenues on 16 million installs.
- Managed $30+ million in worldwide ad spending while maintaining 150-200% ROI across mobile- and browser-based titles.
- Influenced copy, creative, NUX, and landing pages through A/B tests that improved conversion by 10% and retention by 15%.
- Realized a strategic deal with Google to ensure featuring in the Google Play Store that led to 800,000 organic installs ($4-6 million value).
Founder2008 - 2010Crowdsets
- Led a team of designers and engineers to build a music marketplace designed to bring your favorite artists to your town.