Verified Expert in Design
Junaid is a full-stack product designer who's been hacking away at digital products for the last eight years. A Swiss army knife of creative and technical skills, he has helped customer-focused companies—from enterprises like Kraft Heinz, BCG, and BAYERS to fast-paced startups like Gameface and Nakupa—build world-class products through CX and UX. Junaid's experience and expertise on both the customer and user end allow him to develop amazing products.
Building the Next Big Data Engine for Kraft Heinz
StockNext | B2B Dropshipping Product Design
Founder | CEO
- Designed a conversion-focused design for eCommerce, SaaS, and startups. Including landing pages, sales pages, lead-gen pages, VSL, etc.
- Developed funnels for many brands and companies to drive crazy conversion through conversion focus design, CX, and UX.
- Developed websites, landing pages, eCommerce, stores, etc., on Webflow, Unbounce, WordPress, Shopify, UltraCart, etc.
- Helped several clients in email marketing and setting up email campaigns that helped them drive up to six figures in conversions.
Western University Canada
- Led the design and creation of multiple high-performing marketing landing pages, resulting in a significant boost in conversion rates for the University of Canada West.
- Pioneered the optimization of the university's visual communication, enhancing its brand perception and visibility in the digital space.
- Implemented A/B testing for landing pages, refining key elements to maximize user engagement and further increase conversions.
- Enhanced visual hierarchy in the design process, leading to improved readability and a more intuitive user journey, which increased the number of inquiries and sign-ups.
- Initiated a comprehensive analysis of user behavior on the landing pages, using the insights to fine-tune the designs and layout, thereby augmenting user interaction and conversions.
- Collaborated cross-functionally with the marketing team to align the landing pages with ongoing marketing campaigns, ensuring a cohesive and efficient approach that heightened campaign success rates.
- Tracked and analyzed key performance indicators, making necessary adjustments and updates to the landing pages, which led to the consistent growth in user engagement and lead generation.
- Facilitated seamless navigation and increased user engagement for diverse personas by revamping and enhancing the AI website's UI and UX.
- Optimized site performance across devices by efficiently utilizing webflow for custom layouts, responsive designs, and rapid deployment.
- Captured user attention and elevated the website experience by implementing eye-catching and engaging animations and interactivity.
The University of Tulsa - Communications & Marketing
- Spearheaded a comprehensive audit and in-depth research of the University of Tulsa's existing website, uncovering key areas for optimization and performance enhancement.
- Conducted an insightful heuristic analysis that facilitated a better understanding of the user experience, driving the direction of the site's redesign.
- Undertook a competitive mapping initiative, enabling us to strategically position the university's online presence within the educational sector's digital landscape.
- Orchestrated the content architecture, providing a seamless, user-friendly navigation experience that substantially increased the website's usability and engagement rate.
- Streamlined user flows, effectively enhancing the intuitiveness of the site, reducing bounce rates, and increasing session durations.
- Created detailed wireframes that served as the blueprint for the new website design, ensuring each page was optimized for user engagement and interaction.
- Curated an inspiring mood board that guided the website's aesthetics, helping the team maintain a consistent and visually appealing design language.
- Designed a fresh and user-centric UI, successfully improving the look and feel of the website and boosting the overall user experience, reflected in higher user satisfaction ratings.
Product Designer for Lacrosse E-Learning Platform
First Class Performance, LLC
- Did user research and created personas, developing user stories for the UX design. From there, we mapped the customer journey map to understand user behavior across the platform. UX Design:.
- Created wireframes based on the data collected from the UX, scattered the pain points, and proposed various solutions, testing them with stakeholders.
- Developed a couple of visual feels to understand what the new facelift will look like and, from there, finalized one feel during mood boarding.
- Designed high-fidelity designs based on the finalized feel.
- Responsive design: Made the designs responsive for mobile screens as well.
Product Designer for eCommerce Platform
- Conducted stakeholder interviews for a proper understanding of the vision and the product plan and crafted a roadmap out of that.
- Performed user and market research to gather relevant data to form a viable test for MVT.
- Mapped all assumptions and user flows accordingly to validate those towards the product. From that created some MVTs.
- Designed prototypes for each MVT and conducted a couple of tests to set a base structure for testing.
- Designed branding for the marketplace and product.
Web Designer | Consulting Services Website
Dalal Saad Alrajeh
- Executed the user and market research and mapped the website's content architecture.
- Wireframed the website to finalize the layout and content flow.
- Designed the app in high fidelity by finalizing the visual feel through mood boarding.
- Developed the website within Webflow for all breakpoints and integrated forms.
- Created a sitemap of the existing site to understand the improvement areas.
- Wireframed the new website to map all the content most effectively.
- Used mood boarding to get the sense to finalize a visual feel for the website.
- Designed a high-fidelity website, including a responsive design.
- Developed the entire website in Webflow, along with CMS integration, blogs, and other tools.
Lead Product Designer
The Kraft Heinz Company
- Kicked off with product acceleration, where we needed to validate four product ideas for Kraft Heinz, starting with discovery and data mapping.
- Built a mini-sprint to quickly develop the product from scratch, test, and validate it.
- Ideated and formulated each product's business and product end through in-depth mapping, Jobs-to-be-done mapping, and other frameworks.
- Did extensive competitive analysis for each product to map all the available solutions to our problems.
- Crafted user flows and low-fidelity wireframes for quick visual ideation.
- Created mid-fidelity wireframes and prototyped them for testing.
- Interviewed users to gather qualitative data about the solution and mapped all the available data in Typeform.
- Based on the available data collected, I iterated the products to the final versions and created the high-fidelity UI design for the products.
- Conducted multiple rounds of testing to gather different data types to validate our assumptions and ran MVT to formulate the final MVP.
Lead Product Designer
- Led the design part of the discovery to help capture and map the concept of the platform. Helped to carve out the MVP and prioritize functionalities.
- Conducted user and market research to create personas and collect data for better positioning the brand and validating the platform.
- Helped with user experience design, including personas, user flows, low-fi wireframes, and mid-fi wireframes.
- Crafted the Gameface brand identity design, which included designing their logo and defining their typeface, color scheme, and basic social media appearance.
- Designed a high-fidelity user interface, including converting the wireframes to high fidelity, creating visuals and illustrations, and setting up a design system.
- Created social media posts and banners that were used across various platforms and campaigns.
- Constructed dashboards for stats and player profiles, which included brainstorming with stakeholders, wireframing and experimenting with data types, and visualizing the data in high-fidelity design.
Product Design Lead
- Conducted the initial discovery of the business model, product strategy, and more through a series of stakeholder interviews, current product audit, and competitive analysis.
- Carried out the user and market research to get a better idea about who we are building it for. I researched the end-users, their pain points, etc., including defining key user personas, empathy mapping, and user stories and story mapping.
- Helped them craft a proper user journey for the key persona by demonstrating how the product can help the users reach their goals. This process included the user flow design and low-fi designs.
- Built a clickable version of the prototype to be tested and presented to the stakeholders. This step included mid-fi wireframing and prototyping.
- Assisted with crafting their initial visual feel. The deliverables included a mood board, stylescapes, and visual concepts.
Senior Product Designer
- Researched the car leasing process and market in the user research phase.
- Created user flows to digitize the process of car leasing.
- Designed low and high-fidelity wireframes for the app.
- Designed the UI for the car leasing app's web, Android, and iOS.
- Designed interaction concepts for the car leasing app.
Lead UX and UI Designer
- Helped the client understand the user pain points through user and market research.
- Designed the user flow of the application to understand how the application performed in various scenarios.
- Designed low fidelity wireframes to discuss the possible content architecture and define sections.
- Designed high fidelity wireframes to experiment with the visual portion of the application.
- Designed the final |UI of the application.
- Designed the landing page.
Senior Product Designer
- Helped them design their business intelligence desktop and responsive web-based application.
- Aided the company with the user and competitive research to gain insights about the end-user and the global competitive market.
- Created wireframes to understand how to deal with various forms of data through continuous testing.
- Mapped the user journeys and created new flows for a seamless user experience through the software.
- Helped them revise their color scheme through style scapes and mood boarding.
- Created a new UI design for the product that offered a much better experience and ease of use.
- Revamped their old website to a new design that effectively reflected their brand and increased their conversion.
- Developed their website in WordPress and help them deploy it.
Senior Creative and Media Designer
- Designed the business intelligence application, including the initial research, user flows, wireframing, and high fidelity designs.
- Worked directly with the development department. I helped them solve many real-time usability problems through UX solutions.
- Designed print media for in-house displays and announcements.
- Designed and developed their website.
Head of Media and Creatives
- Designed the complete branding and social media.
- Designed a SaaS platform for social WiFi marketing, and the web and mobile app.
- Designed print media for advertising and marketing.
- Designed and developed their website.
- Designed support documents for the platform.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
GIFT University - Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan.
Diploma in Emotional Design
The Interaction Design Foundation
Diploma in Design Thinking
The Interaction Design Foundation
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring