Toptal is one of the most innovative, successful, and rapidly expanding tech companies from Silicon Valley. Backed by such investors as Andreessen Horowitz, Toptal was recently named to the Deloitte Fast 50 and is the fastest growing staffing company in North America—connecting thousands of elite engineers and designers all over the world. Toptal is the #1 choice for companies requiring top-shelf talent and for the top 3% of engineers and designers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
Since our recent expansion into the enterprise space, some of the largest companies in the world have started working with Toptal. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be building on Toptal’s impressive early successes in this area as the company continues to rapidly scale. You will join our team of seasoned Enterprise Sales Executives hailing from Accenture, Wipro, Tata, CA, IBM, etc., led by Toptal’s VP of Enterprise Sales. You will take ownership of expansion within defined geographic regions and/or vertically assigned industries. You will work closely with the executive team and other sales teams to identify high-value clients, develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition, and lead the teams needed to grow these relationships and execute the sales.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work closely with Toptal’s VP of Enterprise Sales and Enterprise Sales Team to rapidly build on Toptal’s early successes in the enterprise space.
- Lead enterprise sales within defined geographic regions and/or vertically assigned industries, including developing exceptional enterprise sales strategies tailored for your client segments and building the sales teams necessary to execute those strategies.
- Build, maintain, and grow C-level relationships with multiple executives from all clients in your team’s portfolio.
- Set aggressive sales goals for your team and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and team members to make exceptional marketing and sales collateral.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- 5+ years of proven success leading IT service sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts.
- Successful and recent experience leading staffing and/or project sales at companies like Accenture, IBM, Deloitte, Cognizant, Infosys, etc.
- You must know how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects are in need of our specific resources. You must also be able to identify the budgets of those accounts/projects.
- You must know how to identify key hiring managers and key decision makers on those accounts/projects.
- Extensive experience getting onto preferred vendors lists and negotiating complex MSAs.
- An exceptional rolodex and a strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships.
- Extensive experience closing deals in the $1M to $50M+ range. In particular, experience with service agreements requiring >20 team members is a big plus.
- You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
- You must be highly driven by the prospect of growing an innovative, world-changing business with us.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills. This includes being fully capable of building and maintaining a respected boardroom presence.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Breanden has been an engineer, founder, CTO, and consultant in industries ranging from aerospace to financial services to high tech. He has a BSE in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, where he was previously asked to speak at TEDxPrincetonU, giving a talk on time optimization and resource management. As a Toptal co-founder, Breanden frequently writes about scaling a hyper-growth and distributed company, and he has been featured on the blog of Tim Ferriss, The Huffington Post, and many others. Having been on both sides of the hiring equation as an engineer and team lead, Breanden combines his technical expertise and management experience to ensure that clients, developers, and team members at Toptal continually strive for excellence as the company rapidly scales.
- With experience as a lead engineer at Fotolog (acquired by Hi-Media for $100m) and Slide (acquired by Google for $228m), as well as experience with his own start-ups, Taso brings top engineering knowledge and management experience to Toptal. While running a small engineering consulting firm, Taso recognized that while many of his co-workers overseas were just as good as his friends and colleagues at Google, Facebook, and other companies with distinguished engineering talent, it was simply very difficult for such companies to connect with the right engineers remotely. Toptal was thus created as a solution to the sky-rocketing demand for top engineers in Silicon Valley, the US, and Europe despite the shrinking local graduation rates of such engineers. Taso was recently selected by Forbes as one of its 30 under 30 in Enterprise Technology.