Client Experience Specialist
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Our CX Specialist at Toptal plays a major role in maintaining the company’s commitment to outstanding client experience! Working in a cross-functional capacity with other client and talent-facing Toptal teams, this role quickly and efficiently problem solves, while also promoting a culture of continuously improving client services. Does this interest you? We want you to apply!
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Work with an amazing team to drive our service processes and initiatives.
- Have an outstanding opportunity for real-world training through working both in active collaboration with other client-facing teams at Toptal and directly with the clients to identify, address, and problem solve.
- Experience success, take ownership of assigned tasks and continue to collaborate with teams across Toptal to find ways to improve client experience.
In the first week, you will:
- Meet the team and get to know the amazing group of hardworking professionals that work on the front lines.
- Jump into real-time, real-world training with real clients and real issues.
- Start to understand the moving parts that make up the Toptal business model.
In the first month, you will:
- Gain familiarity with both the talent and client lifecycle at Toptal.
- Learn more about Toptal’s structure and how teams influence the customer service we provide.
- Shadow the different facets of the business to gain real-world insight into how we operate as a company
In the first three months, you will:
- Work collaboratively to review and report on client and talent happiness metrics.
In the first year, you will:
- Be seen as an authority related to the overall experience of our clients and dispute management process.
- Continue to identify, own, and drive forward key client engagement initiatives.
- Outstanding interpersonal communicator, both in written and spoken word.
- Build strong, professional relationships.
- A strong history of successful client experience, preferably in a team setting where decisions/action items were the result of a consensus.
- Capable of diffusing issues easily and effectively.
- Be a strong performer in high-pressure situations.
- To excel at this role, be optimistic and persistent. Have the ability to win friends and influence people.
- Independent. Proactive. Ambitious. Introduces new ideas and opportunities without instruction to do so.
- Authoritative. Able to say “no” when it’s easier to say “yes” and be willing to draw a hard line. At the same time, possess strong ability to figure out when a situation calls for additional internal investigation.
- Knowledge in the software development field a significant plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.