Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers and designers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-shelf engineering and design talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
If you aren’t looking for a job because you’re already killing it, we want you.
You will be working with Toptal’s Growth Team, driving innovation and company growth at the intersection of business, technology, data, and marketing. You will be responsible for driving conversions of new and returning customers through banners and landing pages. You will work with a high-energy team of engineers, designers, copywriters, data scientists, and growth experts to envision, plan, test, scale, and optimize large-budget initiatives designed to reach companies looking to hire elite software engineers and designers.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Ideation and design of display ads for cart abandonment remarketing campaigns on GDN
- Creating illustrations for sponsored posts in LinkedIn and Facebook
- Creating banners about Toptal for 3rd party newsletters with the purpose of acquiring clients
- Optimizing landing pages to increase conversions.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- Expertise in creating banners and landing pages for direct response marketing
- Expertise in optimizing conversion
- Experience with A/B testing
- You must have a strong bias towards action and a competitive, results-driven mentality. You must be extremely persistent by nature and unwilling to lose or leave problems unsolved.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Anywhere - will work US hours
View the whole team →WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- Breanden has been an engineer, founder, CTO, and consultant in industries ranging from aerospace to financial services to high tech. He has a BSE in Chemical Engineering from Princeton University, where he was previously asked to speak at TEDxPrincetonU, giving a talk on time optimization and resource management. As a Toptal co-founder, Breanden frequently writes about scaling a hyper-growth and distributed company, and he has been featured on the blog of Tim Ferriss, The Huffington Post, and many others. Having been on both sides of the hiring equation as an engineer and team lead, Breanden combines his technical expertise and management experience to ensure that clients, developers, and team members at Toptal continually strive for excellence as the company rapidly scales.
- Alejandro is an engineer and entrepreneur. Previously, he founded and built Postcron, which was recently acquired. With a degree in Electronics Engineering from the Universidad Católica de Córdoba, Alejandro is an unmatched growth hacker who applies quantitative analysis and a ruthless drive to increasingly accelerate company growth. At Toptal, he strives to maintain quality while always increasing quantity.