Revenue Enablement Specialist
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As the Revenue Enablement Specialist, you will partner with cross-functional teams to launch solutions that further the success of our internal and external customers. You will take ownership of the internal product launch processes and ensure on time, successful delivery of all projects related to growing our business.
Your ability to prioritize and organize sales team feedback, collaborate across teams, and effectively communicate changes will ensure the adoption of product enhancements that delight our sales team and increase their effectiveness. You will help to organize and improve overall processes as well as build the infrastructure to support the needs of our rapidly growing sales and product teams. Your ability to understand current challenges and partner with cross-functional teams to identify and execute solutions will quickly earn you the reputation of a true Toptal Ambassador.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- You will jump in quickly and partner with cross-functional teams to ensure successful launches of new product features, processes, and enhancements.
- Leveraging the variety of tools available to you, you will display your ability to be resourceful in order to quickly accomplish tasks and drive initiatives forward.
- You will create and manage a project plan (key activities / goals, start and end dates, owners, etc.).
- Calendaring, managing following ups, and supporting communications for the revenue team’s internal product launches.
- You will convey ideas and content in a simple and effective way with stakeholders, support the development of Change Management and Organizational Readiness communications to the organization.
- You will Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop training resources and learning content that will increase adoption of newly released products and processes.
- You will provide a “sales lens” on training content to ensure collateral is digestible and will resonate with what Sales needs.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with the Revenue Enablement and Product Management teams to begin to understand Toptal’s inflight initiatives and supporting projects.
In the first month you will:
- Understand how the revenue operations/enablement and product management teams partner together.
- Create relationships with cross-functional team members.
In the first three months you will:
- Handle product launch coordinator responsibilities confidently including ensuring all release dates are agreed upon, projects are on track, and added to the launch calendar.
- Begin to identify areas for improvement.
- Update current processes/content and collaborate on new initiatives.
- Manage launch items including working with sales to get feedback on upcoming product enhancements, manage beta groups, and draft launch communications that ensure associates understand changes and properly adopt them.
In the first six months you will:
- Reflect on your observations since you started and identify where there are additional areas for improvement and increase rcommunications and adoption of all projects related to growing our business.
- Continue to fine-tune current processes and implement new ideas and initiatives.
- Gain ownership over assigned revenue/product initiatives.
In the first year you will:
- Continue to strategize and implement new scalable improvements to increase efficiency for the entire revenue team.
- 1+ years of directly applicable Revenue program delivery experience working with cross-functional teams.
- You must be proactive and enjoy working cross functionally.
- You must be a self-directed quick learner.
- You must have an exceptional ability to deal with multiple priorities.
- You must have outstanding attention to detail.
- You must understand and value the importance of operational efficiency.
- You must exude a positive, growth mindset.
- You must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- You must have the ability to communicate with teams via Slack and other collaboration tools.
- Experience creating professional and polished onboarding materials and training documents.
- Experience working 100% remote preferred.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems is a plus.
- Experience with Jira and other project management tools a plus.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #west #midwest #ussouth #northeast #natechcities #ustech #intlenglish #naproductcities #Linkedin-remote