Recruiter - Enterprise Sales
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As Toptal rapidly grows, there are constantly new opportunities to join the core team. As an Enterprise Sales Recruiter, you will work to find top salespeople from across the world to join the rapidly-growing Enterprise Sales team. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified applicants to all open Enterprise Sales positions at the company, including executive-level opportunities.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with Toptal leadership to learn how a hyper-growth company scales and hires. You will communicate closely with candidates, including explaining Toptal’s core values and mission to them and seeing them through the entire interviewing process. You will be responsible for ensuring that every new Toptal hire is elite and that the talent bar at the company remains at the highest level possible.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Work with stakeholders to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for all open Enterprise team positions at Toptal.
- Pro-actively source, Identify and contact A-players who will thrive at Toptal in a variety of Enterprise roles in the United State and abroad.
- Communicate extensively with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions to them and continuously assessing whether they would be good fits.
- Coordinate between key leaders at the company to plan interview funnels that are in line with Toptal’s hiring standards and appropriate for the positions.
- Provide interviewers with extensive background information about each candidate.
- Support candidates through the team interview process as their primary point of contact and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well.
- Along with your colleagues in Enterprise Recruiting, take ownership of the quality of incoming applicants and new hires at the company.
- Communicate information about new hires to the VP of People that is relevant to customizing the onboarding process for each new hire.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack and Zoom.
In the first week you will:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with other recruiters to establish a modus operandi.
- Independently study and learn the Toptal platform and product suite.
In the first month you will:
- Work with our Enterprise team to understand KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Start working with our recruiting team to learn our infrastructure and familiarize yourself with tools and processes.
In the first three months you will:
- Develop key success metrics critical for evaluating recruiting success from a business and candidate perspective.
- Have a solid understanding of how the Toptal platform works.
- Start working with Enterprise Executives to gather data insights and support them in their hiring decision-making process.
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organization structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to develop an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at Toptal in a variety of roles on the Enterprise Sales team.
In the first six months you will:
- Develop comprehensive candidate pipelines for rapid hiring of current and future Enterprise Sales team needs.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- At least 3 years of prior experience recruiting Enterprise Sales professionals required.
- Experience recruiting for or from top tier management consulting firms is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of corporate recruitment experience, preferably in-house.
- Extensive experience recruiting for a variety of sales roles, specifically at the enterprise sales level.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of requisitions.
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information on candidates from multiple sources.
- You must be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform and excel at a given position successfully in the long term as the company scales.
- A keen eye for the professional qualities needed to be an outstanding contributor on a large remote team.
- You must be a self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- You need to be comfortable with all aspects of global recruitment, and consistently be an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.