Recruiter - Enterprise Sales
Toptal is a global network of top talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun (see this video from The Huffington Post). We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As Toptal rapidly grows, there are constantly new opportunities to be a part of our core team and drive growth in new markets. Our Enterprise Recruiter is expected to work to find top sales and delivery professionals to join the rapidly-growing Enterprise team. This role is responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified applicants to all open Enterprise Sales and Client Services positions, including executive-level opportunities.
The Senior Enterprise Recruiter will have the opportunity to work with Toptal’s global leaders to understand how a hyper-growth company scales and hires. Our recruiters communicate closely with candidates, including explaining Toptal’s core values and mission to them and seeing them through the entire interviewing process. Expect to be responsible for ensuring that every new Toptal hire is elite and that the talent bar is always at the highest level possible.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere! We are unable to provide visa sponsorship. All communication and resumes must be submitted in English.
- Work with business partners to fill the applicant pipeline with world-class candidates for all open Enterprise team positions at Toptal.
- Pro-actively source, identify and contact A-players who will meaningfully contribute to our Enterprise roles in the United States and abroad.
- Seek and communicate extensively with candidates, over several channels, selling our open positions and continuously assessing their abilities.
- Coordinate between key leaders of our team to plan interview funnels that are in line with Toptal’s hiring standards and appropriate for the positions.
- Provide interviewers with extensive details and background information about each candidate.
- Support and encourage candidates through our team interview process, as their main point of contact, and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is efficient.
- Along with colleagues in Enterprise Recruiting, be passionate about the quality of incoming applicants and new hires at the company.
- Successfully communicate information about new hires, relevant to customizing the onboarding process for each, to our VP of People.
- Participate in, and contribute to, weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Communicate constantly with teams via Slack and Zoom.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Work with other recruiters to determine and establish a personal workflow and techniques
- Independently study and learn Toptal’s platform and product suite.
In the first month, expect to:
- Work with our Enterprise team to understand critical metrics, reports, and dashboards.
- Build positive relationships with those on our recruiting team, learn our infrastructure and master our tools and processes.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Develop key success metrics, critical for evaluating recruiting success, from a business and candidate perspective.
- Become an expert in how our Toptal platform works.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Executives to gather data insights and support our team in their hiring decision-making process.
- Ability to rapidly learn about internal organization structure, culture, and hiring practices.
- Ability to develop a solid understanding of what it takes to succeed in an Enterprise Sales team role.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Develop comprehensive candidate pipelines for rapid hiring of current and future Enterprise Sales team needs.
- Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- At least 3 years of prior experience recruiting Enterprise Sales professionals required.
- Extensive knowledge of recruiting for top tier management consulting firms is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of corporate recruitment experience, preferably in-house.
- Expert experience recruiting for a variety of sales roles, specifically at the enterprise sales level.
- Efficient in meeting deadlines and handling a high volume of requisitions.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven success interacting with professionals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to synthesize large volumes of information on candidates from multiple sources.
- Be able to accurately assess whether candidates would be able to perform, and excel, long-term as our company scales.
- Ability to understand, prioritize and seek the professional qualities needed to contribute to a large, remote team.
- Be a self-starter with initiative, passion, attention to detail and creativity.
- Be comfortable with all aspects of global recruitment, and consistently be an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Have outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be an elite individual contributor to thrive at Toptal.