Toptal is a network of the world’s top 3% of software engineering, design, and finance talent – available on demand to help companies accelerate, adapt, and scale. With $100+ million in annual revenue and triple-digit growth, Toptal is the largest fully distributed workforce in the world.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun [see this video from The Huffington Post]. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
If you’re not in the job market, you’re exactly the type of person we’re looking for.
As the Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for making sure the team runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes resolving discrepancies, managing document control, processing incoming payments, and working with the team to research and analyze financial issues.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the United States.
- Ensure that all inquiries received are either resolved or are on a clear path to resolution within 24 hours of the time they are received
- Ensure accurate and timely payment processing via a variety of payment applications.
- Research and resolve accounting and financial discrepancies
- Assist with financial reconciliations and document control
- Perform other basic accounting and clerical functions to support overall business
- Manage internal documents using Google Drive
- Provide administrative support tasks as needed
- Be in constant communication with team members via Slack
- Work in tandem with departments across the organization to ensure a high level of communication and transparency
- Must be highly productive in an unstructured environment and be able to complete day-to-day tasks as well as larger projects with minimal supervision
- Accounting experience
- Strong customer service skills and attitude.
- Exceptional knowledge of software applications, such as spreadsheets and relational databases, and comfortable with proprietary software
- Ability to work well with others in a high demand environment
- Proficiency in English
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
Anywhere in the US