It’s a catch-22 for young startups: How do you attract investors with compelling financial projections if you don’t have historical data? Here’s a three-part strategy for making the most of what you’ve got to seal the deal.
High inflation means it’s crucial for managers to pay closer attention to pricing. Toptal finance expert Kalil Rodrigues shares four outside-the-box tips for optimizing your pricing strategy.
Kalil Gebrim Rodrigues
Pricing your products appropriately is one of the keys to the success of your company. So why do entrepreneurs often treat it as an afterthought? What are some of the available pricing strategies and how should they be applied by startup entrepreneurs?
Pricing strategy is one of the most important functions that any business engages in. Prices are a foundational element of a company’s revenues—If managed carefully, they can generate high profits and consequently cash. But setting prices appropriately is tricky, and when mistakes are made, companies suffer.
In this article, Toptal Finance Expert Dalibor Pajic draws on his 15+ year career in corporate finance to outline seven practical examples of when pricing strategy plays a crucial role, with the aim of illustrating how pricing decisions can be approached in different situations. Pending
In the past five years, Blue Apron has brought meal kits to the masses and commands a 40% market share in the USA. Yet all is not rosy; its financial losses have continually accelerated and it has ceded 17% of its market share in the past year.
Amazon buying Whole Foods on the eve of its 2017 IPO could have just been bad luck, or prescient signs of what’s to come for Blue Apron. This article looks at ways that the business can get its house in order and win back the Millennial kitchen.
Pricing strategy is one of the most important financial levers that companies have at their disposal to influence the financial success of their business. However, it is not an easy task. This article analyzes SaaS software pricing strategies and finds that several of the operational characteristics of the business model generate some very useful pricing advantages that can help drive financial performance.
World-class articles, delivered weekly.
Toptal Finance Experts
- Blockchain Consultants
- Business Management Consultants
- Business Plan Consultants
- Business Process Optimization Consultants
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Cost Transformation Consultants
- Economic Development Consultants
- Equity Research Analysts
- Excel Experts
- Financial Benchmarking Consultants
- Financial Forecasting Experts
- Financial Modeling Consultants
- Financial Writers
- Fintech Consultants
- FP&A Managers
- Fractional CFOs
- Fundraising Consultants
- FX Consultants
- Growth Strategy Consultants
- Integrated Business Planning Consultants
- Interim CFOs
- Investment Managers
- Investment Thesis Consultants
- Investor Relations Consultants
- M&A Consultants
- Market Sizing Experts
- Pitch Deck Consultants
- Private Equity Consultants
- Procurement Consultants
- Profitability Analysis Experts
- Real Estate Experts
- Restructuring Consultants
- Risk Management Consultants
- Small Business Consultants
- Supply Chain Management Consultants
- Valuation Specialists
- Venture Capital Consultants
- Virtual CFOs
- Xero Experts
- View More Freelance Finance Experts